Fri, Sep 20, 12:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Harvey's Cleo Power Hair- WOW!

Lyne ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2001 at 1:37 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 3:13 PM

file_226525.jpg

Hi all! I just had to share my enjoyment of Harvey Mann's Cleo Power Hair... and Dalinise's Lance and Lotus textures! This image is just a quick try out of both... The Cleo Hair is SO versitile that it is going to become THE only hair I use for any figure images... with all the colors, and hair styles..unbelieveable! And thanks to Dalinise for the most amazing REALISTIC texture map to go with the realistic hair! Lyne Lyne's Creations www.lynescreations.com

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

farang ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2001 at 2:37 PM

I haven't seen it before, where'd you get it?

soulhuntre ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2001 at 4:02 PM

That map is nice... I >like< the cleo hair, but I am having trouble with getting really different hairstyles from it. This is probably my own fault :) If anyoen makes a POSE pack for it I am all over it :)

Lyne ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2001 at 4:44 PM

farang.. go to the store here.. look for: hmann and see the Cleo hair! Or if you are looking for the vicky texture, then look for: Dalinise (hope I spelled that right)! :) soulhuntre... look at your Cleo hair dials.. see the "S"? it stand for "style".. just double click the dial itself..then enter the number 1.000 in the top field and your hair will 'snap' into that style! If you have Acrobat Reader, it is a must to read Harvey's pdf manual that comes with the hair.. really a lot of how to's and tips! :) Lyne

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

soulhuntre ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2001 at 6:35 PM

Thanks Lyne, Yeah, I have done those and the file is great ... they do look good - thouhg from some angles the geometry is pretty visible. I think I was just looking for much more variation :) Ah well, "hourses for courses" as they say... cleo for cleo, other for other styles.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.