Mon, Sep 9, 10:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Poser unrendered snarfing up textures

anniemation ( ) posted Thu, 10 November 2022 at 7:54 PM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 4:41 AM

They render okay but look bad unrendered.  How can I fix this?  Look okay unrendered in DS.

zYPfFrCwwRGwDeXCJcO0Gy7mGBCc4dgk3RHEtYhk.pnglip13YAKZ1pa2clJKzKY2CgY8q3Ko3pardN3yKvv.png

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 11 November 2022 at 10:33 AM
jennblake has moved this thread from the Vendors Support forum to the Poser - OFFICIAL forum as of Friday, November 11, 2022 10:33 am

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 11 November 2022 at 12:02 PM

AFAIK, you can't fix it. 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

anniemation ( ) posted Fri, 11 November 2022 at 1:55 PM

Oh okay.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 12 November 2022 at 1:48 AM

Consider, a preview is just that, a rough and ready idea of how the finished image will look.  I don't know if the problem is still there after a Preview render, because that's something I never use.  I guess it would be a pain in the arse if so - and you want to use the function - but otherwise, who cares?

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Rhia474 ( ) posted Sat, 12 November 2022 at 9:42 AM

If you rendered it out and it looks okay, just as SamTherapy says, I would not worry much. However,  make sure smooth polygons is checked. Older models sometimes show up funky.

anniemation ( ) posted Sat, 12 November 2022 at 9:51 AM

Thank you.

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 12 November 2022 at 10:08 AM

Sometimes I do animations that are just preview renders because I don't want to wait for two weeks to render out a 300 frame animation. I know it's better if things look decent in preview renders.

But as already stated, sometimes you have to deal with it.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

JimTS ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2022 at 5:51 PM · edited Mon, 14 November 2022 at 5:56 PM

cell shader in preview as render is that actually a style? hm depending how huge your background world is you may get it down to like slowish game rates out put

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

So is that TTFN or TANSTAAFL?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.