Fri, Sep 20, 6:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Any suggestions?

dancineyes ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2001 at 11:01 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 9:33 PM

file_226603.jpg

I got this idea today and have been working on it all day it still is not the way I want it. The image in the mirror is just to fuzzy. Any suggestions?

thgeisel ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 1:29 AM

very nice picture,looks like you have done it in bryce.To make some improvement i would try to do something with the lights.seems like the sun comes from the right and is very low.i would raise it and reduce the shadows. or i would set the sun to dark and use only the other lights.

dancineyes ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 1:57 AM

Thank You thgeisel. Your right, I'm sorry. I get so used to coming is this forum that I forget when I do something in Bryce I need to switch forums. Again I apologize but thanks I'll try your suggestion. Sorry everyone! :)

Wizzard ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 2:42 AM

no worrys dancin 8 ) I was going to say bring the mirror figure closer to the frame 8 ) CHeers

aleks ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 3:07 PM

couple of things: - she is floating. - she should be getting light from the candles left and right. - composition is laking focus. i'd left the bottles on the right wall, they attract too much attention, as well as the sphere on the left. - what's the source of that reflected face in the mirror? - th shadow of the right pilar is, although not physically correct, well put, but maybe it would suffice if aou left the room in the dark, and only make that spot infront of the mirror lit. but i like the idea :-), keep it up!

aleks ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 3:09 PM

grumble i should have read it before i hit "post", sorry for the errors...

ElectricAardvark ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 3:12 PM

Great composition

dancineyes ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2001 at 3:44 PM

aleks, Thanks for the tips. The room is actually only 2 walls shaped like a V and a floor. there is no back wall so the mirror can catch the sky reflection. Also the image in the mirror (face) is actually where the back wall would be -pretty much where your view comes from. Did that make ANY sense?? :) I will try the lighting you suggested. Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.