Wed, Sep 18, 2:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: An Open Letter / Appeal to Vendors.

Klutz ( ) posted Sun, 30 October 2022 at 4:04 AM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 6:51 AM

Hi there,

I am placing this here for want of a more obvious place to post it. If the moderators feel it would be better elsewhere, please feel free to copy it across.

This store is probably going to be a lot more sympathetic to my opinion than a certain other store, so here goes.

In the light of the very poorly prepared launch of Genesis 9, which may empashize some good aspects, but is totally retrograde in many other areas, please would vendors continue to support G8 / G8.1 ?

It is a long running base, which has been fine tuned to many peoples wishes over a long period.

For me & I suspect a lot of others G9 is a long way off from being viable.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Nige. :0/

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2022 at 9:41 AM

Hi. I will repost this in the vendor forum. 😄 I am sure not all vendors will exclusively move to G9. I have heard many who will be staying with G8 and G8.1 for some time. 😄

Rhiannon ( ) posted Thu, 17 November 2022 at 8:25 AM
I for one will not be abandoning G8/8.1 anytime soon, although I will probably include a version of my packs for G9 as well.  

Passion3D ( ) posted Sun, 27 November 2022 at 7:07 AM

I wouldn't give up G8x anytime soon either. It's an improved version of G3 (which remains my favorite). Also, the UVs are the same, and what goes to G8 goes to G3, skin included and vice versa.

For the moment G9 doesn't really attract me.

Store | DeviantArt | 

Poser 12, DazStudio 4.21, Blender 2.83 - LinuxMint 21 - Ryzen 5 RAM 16G, GTX 1650 VRAM 4G 

Quasarman ( ) posted Thu, 01 December 2022 at 2:11 PM · edited Thu, 01 December 2022 at 2:11 PM

As a customer, I'm definitely going to be buying for G8 for a long time still. I may even skip G9 and wait until 10 if it has any new features worth upgrading for.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.