Tue, Oct 1, 5:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: How to submit a product for the free Christmas giveaway?

screencraft ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2022 at 10:42 AM · edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 8:06 AM

Hi guys, probably a stupid question but I can't seem to find out how to submit a product for the free Christmas giveaways - help please? Thanks!

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2022 at 1:43 PM

There is no such thing as a stupid or dumb question unless, of course, you keep it to yourself. I can only speak for the one at the Fantasy Attic gifts you can sitemail me here or email me or reply to the thread.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2022 at 5:20 PM
Site Admin

There are instructions towards the bottom of this post https://www.renderosity.com/forums/threads/2975090/upcoming-promotionsplease-read

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

screencraft ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2022 at 2:48 AM

Thanks to both of you; I found the instructions on that link, RedPhantom. I appreciate it!

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2022 at 2:40 PM · edited Mon, 05 December 2022 at 2:43 PM

I know they say "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" but is it possible to exclude these amazing free backgrounds (AI or not AI), which are okay, but just okay or somewhere close to okay... they really don't have that "WOW" factor that everyone expects from a website selling 3D stuff. Okay, I'm done telling you what to do.

Happy Holidays!

Crystalis ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2022 at 2:21 AM

Where are the Christmas freebies?

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2022 at 1:08 PM

Crystalis posted at 2:21 AM Sat, 10 December 2022 - #4451379

Where are the Christmas freebies?

I will give you one free Follow and free unlimited nice comments. Most people take those for granted 😄

Happy Holidays!

Rick

Crystalis ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2022 at 2:24 PM

Thank you Rick one free hug ~lol~ and I wish u a happy holiday season as well

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.