Mon, Jul 8, 1:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 08 1:15 pm)

Subject: La Fille & Le Garçon Child morph for La Femme and L'Homme or Standalone?

TOTOBooth05 ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2022 at 3:18 AM · edited Mon, 08 July 2024 at 7:07 AM

what if they added La Fille & Le Garçon: Child morph for La Femme and L'Homme or Standalone figures (just like the kids 4).

when they come out? 2023? I would like to see a child morph or standalone figure

Liquid_Ice ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2022 at 6:48 AM
Online Now!

I dont think that will happen. However you can scala LF to childlike proportions.

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2022 at 7:58 AM

I agree with Liquid_Ice. If it hasn't happened by now, it is not likely it will.

Liquid_Ice ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2022 at 10:18 AM
Online Now!

Maybe this is what you look for

https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/86765/shape-of-fifi-youthful-character-for-la-femme

TOTOBooth05 ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2022 at 10:48 PM

oh! thank you! but's it's teen morph, but i like it

noxiart ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2022 at 12:23 AM

I've never seen a convincing looking pre-teen figure until I came across Leo and Bryan for G8.1 male over at Renderhub.

Both faces and body are perfect. They neither look cartoonish nor are they just crudely scaled down adult figures.

Of course ANY Poser figure can be sculpted into any shape with the right tools and talent, but so far these two are  the only figures that make me believe that the artist put in some real effort, instead of creating a child morph as an mere afterthought.

Too bad there are no matching girl figures.

I also abstained from using / converting Genesis 8 in Poser so far, but excellent sculpts like this make it harder every day to stay a "Poser Purist".

I think it's time to visit the Dark Side again.

:-)

ghostship2 ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2022 at 9:50 AM

renderhub seems to be one of those places deep in the heart of Russia or India that sells pirated 3D game meshes. I'd stay away from them.

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

Y-Phil ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2022 at 10:21 AM · edited Mon, 19 December 2022 at 10:23 AM

noxiart posted at 12:23 AM Sun, 18 December 2022 - #4452004

I've never seen a convincing looking pre-teen figure until I came across Leo and Bryan for G8.1 male over at Renderhub.

Both faces and body are perfect. They neither look cartoonish nor are they just crudely scaled down adult figures.

Of course ANY Poser figure can be sculpted into any shape with the right tools and talent, but so far these two are  the only figures that make me believe that the artist put in some real effort, instead of creating a child morph as an mere afterthought.

Too bad there are no matching girl figures.

I also abstained from using / converting Genesis 8 in Poser so far, but excellent sculpts like this make it harder every day to stay a "Poser Purist".

I think it's time to visit the Dark Side again.

:-)

I've spent 30 seconds looking for teens on the said website (not interested in teens, even less in the Genesis' hell.., but just of have an idea!),
Well: I will have no problem to remain a "Poser purist": looks like there's a kind of common price: $55 to $60? Nah... V7jovNBu9pJgLC0MERFqP7jpB0rkSaXIMPzsGjsD.gif

PhYl.

Win10 on i7 8700K@4.3Ghz, 64Gb, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 2x 2Tb ssd + 6+4Tb hd  + 1x 8Tb hd + 1 10T NAS, Poser 11, Poser 12  and now Poser 13 

primorge ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2022 at 1:03 PM
Renderhub is out of NY. Yeah sketchy. Noxiart is obviously JoePublic, though I don't know why the pretense. Broken vows maybe.

primorge ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2022 at 1:52 PM · edited Mon, 19 December 2022 at 1:52 PM

Edit. I'm going to retract my "sketchy" comment about Renderhub. Looking through their freebies section and the site in general I'm not seeing the typical intellectual properties ambiguity (said politely) that seems to be rampant on places like DA and others. I do see a bit of the "fan art" label being thrown around though. Seems a bit unfair to level such a judgement on such a quick assessment of an obviously just starting up operation.

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2022 at 2:43 PM

I've downloaded a few of their freebies; not bad IMHO.  I have no complaints about the site.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.