Sat, Sep 14, 3:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 11 11:24 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: 50% on wishlist items not working yet?

RenderMarty ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2022 at 3:53 AM · edited Wed, 11 September 2024 at 8:34 PM

Hmm, not sure but it seems that this promotion is no yet fully applied. Also I unfortunately made a rather big cart already hoping for a post-christmas/new year sale. Are the 50% on those items off limits as I had them in cart and not in wishlist. Moved them to the wishlist for the moment. Lets wait and see.

Klutz ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2022 at 4:14 AM
Not working yet for me either.

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

RenderMarty ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2022 at 5:33 AM

Gone from Deals. Guess this will start later then? Hopefully it will.

WandW ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2022 at 7:28 AM

It is showing in Deals for me, but still not working....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

hornet3d ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2022 at 9:46 PM

I have just placed and order from my wish list and the 50% discount was applied to all.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.