Sun, Oct 6, 6:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: 4K Monitor

thefixer ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2023 at 11:48 AM · edited Mon, 16 September 2024 at 1:28 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

So I bought one of the above, and P12 has gone to shit..... Tiny windows, tiny text, everything tiny....

I can make it bigger by floating the windows and manually resizing, but it's laborious and a PITA...

Anyone know if there's a better way of getting it to play nice with a 4K monitor..?

Ta.

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2023 at 12:07 PM

Try increasing the UI Scale Factor found under General Preferences.

Um9rCFj51tcjeiedSXH3kfnc4rkBWasNHj3axcP2.png

thefixer ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2023 at 2:19 PM

Thanks, I'll give that a try...

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2023 at 2:44 PM

Funny, I've been using a 4k monitor for years with no problems.  Mind you, I ain't using P12.  Still on 11 here.  Never scaled the interface, either.  

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

thefixer ( ) posted Sat, 04 February 2023 at 6:33 AM · edited Sat, 04 February 2023 at 6:33 AM
SamTherapy posted at 2:44 PM Thu, 2 February 2023 - #4455230

Funny, I've been using a 4k monitor for years with no problems.  Mind you, I ain't using P12.  Still on 11 here.  Never scaled the interface, either.  

Hi Sam, Funnily enough my P11 shows perfectly normal and hasn't changed from how it looked with my old monitor.... I've done the scale thing on P12 as suggested above, but it all looks a mess now....

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

DCArt ( ) posted Sat, 04 February 2023 at 8:43 AM

For a 4K monitor, use a UI Scale Factor of 2

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.