Sun, Oct 6, 6:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 10:48 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Incentives/Discounts

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2023 at 12:03 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 12:07 PM

Going forward with updating and making improvements to the new marketplace has also required us to re-structure many other areas to ensure managing efficiency is a priority.  Since the various incentive/discount programs have become too many to manage we will be moving away from issuing reward points on regular purchases and instead concentrating on sales, coupons and discounts to provide our customers ways to save money.

Prime purchases will still issue 7 points per $1 spent. 

Torquinox ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2023 at 11:46 AM · edited Thu, 09 March 2023 at 11:54 AM

What about accrued reward points? How will you treat them? I'm a bit disappointed with this decision as sale prices here are usually pretty stingy, especially for old items - RPub is about the stingiest. Your sales a few years ago were far more generous and I spent more then. Sorry. Just sayin'. Also sayin' I end up spending most of my money at the bigger site because they still tend to be more generous on that front.

anitaschoen ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2023 at 12:56 PM

Good to know!

Rhia474 ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2023 at 1:41 PM

Let me see if I understand this correctly:

If I buy something from your marketplace, I won't get rewards points if it's a regular price item, but do if it's on sale?

When will this take effect please?

Will you announce it on a more prominent place than in a forumpost on one of the subforums?

Thank you.

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2023 at 2:44 PM

That is not correct. Reward points will be issued to Prime Members for purchases. 😄 

Rhia474 ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2023 at 3:13 PM

Got it, so you are encouraging Prime membership. Thank you for the explanation.

tezza22c ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2023 at 9:44 AM

One of the main reasons I came ro renderosity was because Daz prices were becoming overly expensive, at least here I was guaranteed even if an item was on sale I would still accrue some points.Seems it's time to look elsewhere

Heinzy77 ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2023 at 8:47 PM

Horrible decision, I used to love the rewards program so I guess I'll just have to buy somewhere else...

Klutz ( ) posted Wed, 22 March 2023 at 12:18 PM · edited Wed, 22 March 2023 at 12:28 PM
Online Now!

Despite being a prime member I think this is a very bad decision. 

Flexibility, and different ways are the key to giving members incentives. 

That is the problem with Daz's marketing...too many hoops to jump through.

It is too restrictive & awkward to appeal to customers.

I feel your current rewards points system works well. I found it very useful before I became a Prime member.

Don't restrict incentives to customers.

Keep it simple & equitable.

FWIW I find these days coupons seldom work anyway!

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

barbzthorpe ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2023 at 2:27 PM

Hi Jen,

I thinks that's an AWFUL decision, plus I feel Rendo customers should have been forewarned and given an end date to stop the reward points for Non-Prime members! 

It all seems very rushed, slab-dash and sneaky!

sixgunsloaded ( ) posted Sun, 26 March 2023 at 2:09 PM

I agree with the sentiments being stated here, for what it's worth. I was very disappointed to discover my last purchase earned no rewards points (I'm not a Prime customer and don't feel it's worth the cost) and I think taking them away from regular customers is a very bad idea. It's already put me off buying a few things. I sincerely hope Rendo changes their mind about it.

Dave-So ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2023 at 2:32 PM

i noticed today all the deals/discounts are at 40% other than the one for prime memebers. Is this going to be the new discount level? 50% with a few at 60 and even 70 have been the norm. Hopefully this isnt where Rendo is headed. As stated , DAZ has gotten expensive. Rendo has been very competitive with its pricing, but I know I'm capped financially and cannot afford  less than 50% discount on the norm/ 

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

samsiahaija ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2023 at 4:14 AM

It seems that Rendo is getting less and less attractive for non-Prime members. I was contemplating rejoining, but this knife-on-the-throat method is actually putting me off......

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.