Sat, Sep 28, 12:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 2:29 pm)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Does this face exist with the full character or must I design her?

drawn ( ) posted Wed, 12 April 2023 at 7:02 PM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

I’m gonna get poser 13 when released for Mac theni plan to load the Norie figure I bought before and couldn’t load on 11. My question is. Does Norie come with the great face I fell in love with and selected as hero of a graphic novel I’m writing-designing now. The face I need is

jHxuJFqPyVQW6Pg6NrFutoJlT7vM0pIUt6lGBv8E.jpeg

Thanks for advice

Drawn

primorge ( ) posted Wed, 12 April 2023 at 7:31 PM

This character is Norie for La Femme by DivaBugDesigns.

If you have purchased the Norie character pack and have purchased either Poser 11, 12, or 13 La Femme base is included with Poser. Norie does not appear to require anything other than LF base and the Norie pack itself.

This character can be applied to LF in the following manner...

You must have La Femme loaded into a scene. Make sure LF is selected in the scene.

Navigate to the Pose category of your Library in Poser and find the folder where Norie is installed. You will see some injection poses like Inject (INJ) Norie head or Inject Norie Body or Inject all. Apply the injection pose you desire to the LF figure by double clicking the relevant icon.

Select the body or head parameters of LF and find a dial labeled Norie head or body and set to 1. This should activate the character Norie in LF.

Norie also comes with some textures and materials located in the Materials library. Find the Norie folder there and apply the materials as desired.

Norie should work in 11 despite your statement, morph injection is identical in functionality and process in 11, 12, and 13.

drawn ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2023 at 6:04 AM

BLess you primerge that’s exactly the info I needed to rest secure!  I had Norie at one point and then through a series of events unique to me, lost her again. Waiting for 13 to install and hold onto her! One more question, can I use poser characters with added personality directly in a graphic novel or alter it in a drawing program to avoid copyright problems?

primorge ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2023 at 6:22 AM · edited Thu, 13 April 2023 at 6:30 AM

The character likeness and images using that likeness are freely usable in rendered images for redistribution without fear of copyright infringement. Redistribution of the obj model file or the Norie morph data files is not permitted.

Redistribution of original character morph files you custom create as pmd injection files is also permissible.

There are certain caveats in various circumstances with characters created via merchant resources. See the included license with each product.

drawn ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2023 at 8:26 AM

Thanks again! Very helpful

Y-Phil ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2023 at 2:55 PM

And just in case, Afrodite Ohki sells a similar Hair.

8r8SjcAWY494Mg12kzE2qIhjORfXbrexdrEsuakt.png

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Mac Mini M2, Sonoma 14.6.1, 16GB, 500GB SSD
👿 Nas 10TB
👿 Poser 13 and soon 14 ❤️

drawn ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2023 at 3:10 PM

😃love it

drawn ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2023 at 3:27 PM

I am planning out a graphic novel  I’ve been developing the main characters and building scenes but this work requires expertise that I as a newbie don’t have. I thought I could pick it up in a few weeks. Hah! 

I have written the novel and need to put it in GN scenes

Would anybody be interested be interested in that deal?

drawn

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.