Wed, Oct 2, 9:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Forum Deactivations

CHMedia ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2023 at 3:48 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 9:46 PM

The following forums have been deactivated due to inactivity. Let us know if you have any concerns.

Poser 12 Ambassadors Forum

Hivewire vendors

Newcomer Corner Forum

Premium Tutorials Forum

3DS MAX

Lightwave

Paint Shop Pro

Reality

Shade3D

TOS reference and instructions

2D Graphics and Traditional Art

Challenge Arena

Character Creators

French Forum

German

Beta Testing

Unity and Game Dev 

Warlock279 ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2023 at 11:30 AM · edited Tue, 28 March 2023 at 11:37 AM

Concerns, other than an active thread disappearing with the Lightwave forum? :(

Its possible I'm just overlooking it., but can we at least have an archive function, a way to search the threads in these now deleted sections? There's a lot of knowledge and information that's now gone.

Edited to add -  A little heads up would have been nice to have. I knew there were discussions about the possibility of some forums being axed, but there probably should have been a post, in those forums, maybe a week or so before they actually got the axe?

Core i7 950@3.02GHz | 12GB Corsair Dominator Ram@1600mHz | 2GB Geforce GTX 660

Lightwave | Blender | Marmoset | GIMP | Krita

maneki_neko ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2023 at 12:31 PM

what was in the hivewire vendors forum? was it just reserved to those vendors themselves? if yes, it's none of my concern.

it didn't have anything to do with the take-over of hivewire products, right? because i'm still waiting for my stuff to be finally recognized here... and if this forum has been helpful in that matter in any way... it being axed is not gonna help.

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2023 at 4:50 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

It was a private forum. I believe it was for helping move Hirewire content over here rather than what to gift the members who bought the stuff already.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

RHaseltine ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2023 at 5:05 PM

It does seem that the application-specific froums might have been worth keeping on, read-only, for at least a while - same for the French and German. I know theer were useful threads in the Lightwave forum (LW used to have clear feature beenfits, such as its morph handling, for Poser and Daz Studio), and I'd think there would have been in the PSP forum.

CHMedia ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2023 at 1:40 PM

Thank you for your suggestions. We will take them into consideration.

PenelopeFlynn ( ) posted Sat, 15 April 2023 at 2:43 PM

maneki_neko posted at 12:31 PM Tue, 28 March 2023 - #4459794

what was in the hivewire vendors forum? was it just reserved to those vendors themselves? if yes, it's none of my concern.

it didn't have anything to do with the take-over of hivewire products, right? because i'm still waiting for my stuff to be finally recognized here... and if this forum has been helpful in that matter in any way... it being axed is not gonna help.

I was just about to post about the fact that a LOT of my hivewire products have not shown up as purchased here, even those that are currently for sale, here.  How do we resolve that?

CHMedia ( ) posted Thu, 20 April 2023 at 4:26 PM
PenelopeFlynn posted at 2:43 PM Sat, 15 April 2023 - #4462268

maneki_neko posted at 12:31 PM Tue, 28 March 2023 - #4459794

I was just about to post about the fact that a LOT of my hivewire products have not shown up as purchased here, even those that are currently for sale, here.  How do we resolve that?

Please send a sitemail to ShaniaB. She can assist you further.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.