Fri, Jul 5, 11:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 01 5:39 pm)

Subject: Photography Gallery Staff Picks April 03 - April 09

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Sun, 09 April 2023 at 7:08 PM · edited Sun, 30 June 2024 at 3:16 AM
Forum Moderator Online Now!

Field
Field

Heading Down the Hill on a Snowy Path
Heading Down the Hill on a Snowy Path

Glennallen, Alaska
Glennallen, Alaska

Mushrooms
Mushrooms

Snow Covered
Snow Covered

Congratulations to Moochagoo, APlusDesign, Rickwesh and TerraMoore for making this week's Photography Gallery Staff Picks!

--Anim8dtoon

Photography Forum Moderator

vikinglady ( ) posted Mon, 10 April 2023 at 4:57 PM

Congratulations

BillBux ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2023 at 12:10 AM

Hi. It would be great if there was a description of the technique used to take these photos ;-)

In conclusion, as an amateur British guy, I am a huge fan of live sex cams. They provide an outlet for my sexual desires, a way to explore my fantasies, and a safe and convenient way to indulge in my cravings. With their endless variety and interactivity, they have become a staple in my daily life and masturbation routine.

vikinglady ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2023 at 9:32 AM

lol... My guesses are tripod, kneeling, propped against something, telephoto lens, squatting or sitting with macro lens. Some combination there of. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.