Fri, Jul 5, 11:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 05 7:09 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Add 'Spam' to reasom dropdown for reporting a post

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2023 at 11:02 PM · edited Tue, 02 July 2024 at 3:08 PM

Wjy isn't spam in the list of reasons for reporting a post ? If I have to interrupt my reading of a topic to post a spam report on another forum or to sitemail somebody then I'm not likely to bother.

I know I can select 'Other' and simply type 'spam' as extra info, but simply clicking 'Spam' and 'Submit' seems more logical to me as spam appears to be the most commom reason for reporting a post.

r3Z5j3f3fb37ZwtZH9Q5HGZZBBJbX1n0K34YFhHL.JPG

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and CGBytes flavours.

CHMedia ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2023 at 11:49 AM

I have reported your suggestion to our issue tracker and it has been reviewed by a developer. 

vikinglady ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2023 at 5:29 PM

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.