Sat, Oct 5, 8:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Monday Markdowns (5th June) Not showing the 60% discount

ajmilton ( ) posted Mon, 05 June 2023 at 4:39 AM · edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

As in the subject line.

ShaniaB ( ) posted Mon, 05 June 2023 at 1:31 PM

Hello,

I took a look into the event and noticed some are sitting at the correct sale price of 60%. Some however are not. This is because some products will start in different sales and it will take them out of the previous event. You can find this note at the bottom of our sales articles. We are actively working on addressing this issue and should have a solution soon. 

Disclaimer:

Some vendors are participating in multiple sales events due to the various VGS & sales we have for June.

Some items may be in 2 promotions at the same time and price may be affected depending on the latest event. Kindly note that this is beyond our control.

ajmilton ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2023 at 4:46 AM

OK small print wins. I surrender. :)  But for me every single item on the whole web page of Monday markdowns was listed at either 30% or 40% discount. So it wasn't just a few of the items.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.