Sat, Sep 28, 12:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 9:12 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: DAZ Releases a FREE version of Victoria!

DAZ3D ( ) posted Fri, 17 May 2002 at 12:30 PM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 1:12 AM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com

BIG NEWS! DAZ RELEASES A FREE VERSION OF VICTORIA! And even better, A REDUCED RESOLUTION VERSION OF VICTORIA 2.0 IS NOW AVAILABLE AT A LOW PRICE! http://www.daz3d.com/ Are you still working with the default figures in your Poser projects? Have you just never found the right time to start using Victoria? Well, there's never been an easier opportunity to see the advantages of Victoria for yourself than right now! Come to the DAZ store, where youll find on sale for a limited time everything you need for a taste of what Victoria has to offer- and download texture maps and a reduced resolution Poser character files for FREE! And if you're pleased with your test run of Victoria, you'll be blown away with the extra morphs and higher resolution of our full-version Victoria figure. And for those of you who already own Victoria, now's your chance to expand her versatility with this reduced resolution version. It's exactly what you need for faster rendering when you want all of Victoria's features, but don't need all of the detail. (Perfect for composing scenes, or rendering background characters.) Now available: ***The new Victoria 2.0 Reduced Resolution Figure*** (Victoria 2.0 RR) 40% off ($11.97)- Reg. Price ($19.95) Features: -Everything that Victoria 2.0 has just with a reduced resolution -Lower resolution (ideal for anytime you don't need all of Victoria's detail and file size) -Compatibility with Victoria's clothes, maps, poses, motion, and hair -New face morph - Similar polygon count to Poser 4 female, but with more strategic resolution - All that the Victoria 1.0 Reduced Resolution Figure has, and more! ***The new Victoria 1.0 Reduced Resolution Figure*** (Victoria 1 RR) FREE Features: -Includes everything that Victoria 2.0 Reduced Resolution has except: -Additional Victoria 2.0 morphs -Additional figure that is compatible with the Poser 4 figure And also available now: Don't forget to download the FREE Victoria Sample Resolution Texture Maps! And if you appreciate this free offer, please consider purchasing some of the other great Victoria-related products at the DAZ store. We're anxious to see how positively this type of promotion will be received, and if you support the products made by DAZ and the DAZ brokered artists in our store, you can certainly expect to see similar offers in the future! ACT NOW ON THIS LIMITED TIME OFFER! http://www.daz3d.com/

drawn ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2023 at 2:01 PM

apparentlu I need victoria 4 in order to get fhe figure Shanice to use in Poser 12? I searhed, found a lot of figures made for v4 but do i need to buy (own) her? If so, how?

drawm

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2023 at 2:55 PM

Victoria 4, currently 4.2, is still available from Daz but is no longer free.

drawn ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2023 at 3:27 PM

So I search in marketplace for Victoria 4.2 and that takes me to right place to buy her?

thanks

drawn ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2023 at 3:35 PM

I find lots of characters that work only for original Victoria   Where O where can I buy her?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2023 at 7:26 PM
Site Admin

She's from Daz3d's website not ours

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

drawn ( ) posted Sun, 11 June 2023 at 5:22 PM

Yes and I seek to buy her from Daz.  Is that possible to work in poser 12/13 on Mac?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2023 at 8:05 AM
Site Admin
She does work in Poser, but Daz's runtime structure is a little different so you might need to move her. I also don't recommend paying full price but watching for sales. Daz has frequent sales.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

drawn ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2023 at 6:24 PM

But HIH can I buy her at ANY PRICE. I see no way to do that

?.?

RHaseltine ( ) posted Tue, 13 June 2023 at 5:44 PM · edited Tue, 13 June 2023 at 5:44 PM

My apologies if links are not OK, please feel free tor emove the post if need be.

Victoria 4.2 https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-2-base

Victoria 4.2 morphs (needed by some characters) https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-2-shapes

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.