Fri, Jul 5, 12:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 05 7:09 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Please allow CR/LF in FreeStuff and gallery comments

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2023 at 8:10 AM · edited Tue, 02 July 2024 at 8:24 PM

Please allow CR/LF in  FreeStuff and gallery comments.

Just that.

(Some people like to write proper comments which consist of more than a single paragraph)

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and CGBytes flavours.

3WCreations ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2023 at 9:18 AM

What is "CR/LF"?

Everything important in life I've learned from somebody else's forum signature.

DocMikeB ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2023 at 10:16 AM

Carriage return / line feed?

ebasham ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2023 at 11:45 AM
Site Admin

This is a good thought! We will be adding that in one of the next releases!

lauraguo ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2023 at 9:55 AM · edited Thu, 18 May 2023 at 9:56 AM
Site Admin

You should now be able to hit enter and create new paragraphs in Free Stuff and Gallery comments. Before, the site wasn't displaying line breaks after you submitted your comment.

Also, for those of you wondering what CR/LF means, it's basically hitting enter to start a new line:

Like (enter or CR/LF)

this

vikinglady ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2023 at 8:33 AM · edited Fri, 16 June 2023 at 8:35 AM

I 2nd the motion.

Though, to save space, for me maintaining the return w/o the extra line is okay.

Allowing Indent as a byproduct is even better. Like we can in Site Mail. 

P. S. Wasn't this standard back in the 2010's? Or was it earlier?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.