Sat, Aug 3, 8:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: l'HOMME V.2

calmday ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2023 at 10:08 AM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 4:16 AM

Hello,

where does l'HOMME V.2 get installed?

Is it labeled different in the library?

thanks

AmbientShade ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2023 at 10:20 AM

If you downloaded through the library panel then it will likely be found in the Purchases folder under Figures.

calmday ( ) posted Wed, 28 June 2023 at 7:18 AM

no,  installed through zip.

Do the morphs go in same folder?

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 28 June 2023 at 10:02 AM

The morphs could go anywhere but it would more organized to keep everything within the same runtime folder.

MeInOhio ( ) posted Wed, 28 June 2023 at 9:28 PM · edited Wed, 28 June 2023 at 9:31 PM

If you are trying to install a zip file that you've purchased, this is what I do....

I put everything in my Poser 11 runtime because that's where most to the content is. But you can use whatever runtime you want.

I open my poser 11 content folder to where I can see the runtime folder in one explorer window. Then I unzip the file I've just purchased. (There might be more than one in a product, but I do them one at a time.). The extracted files will open in another explorer window. Most contain a Document folder and a runtime folder. I drag the runtime from the extracted zip over the the Poser 11 window where I see the runtime and then it will copy all the over to my Poser 11 content and put all the files where they need to go. (All the zip files I've purchased come already organized in the Poser file structure, so I just have to copy them over.)

The Documentation folder is inside the Runtime folder, so I open my Poser 11 runtime folder and then drag the zip Document folder over to the destination window where I can see my Poser 11 documentation window. Just remember to go back to where you see the runtime folder in your destination window before you copy the next file over. Otherwise you'll end up with a runtime within a runtime.

The moprhs will normally be under the Pose folder under a folder called L'homme if you just use the drag and drop method.

calmday ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2023 at 12:22 PM

thanks guys, for the tips!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.