Sat, Oct 5, 9:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: is there a problem with galleries today?

maneki_neko ( ) posted Thu, 29 June 2023 at 8:56 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 9:21 AM

after a pause of about 2 weeks maybe, i uploaded 8 images in my/the AI gallery again tonight.

i can see them all under "new art", but neither in my own gallery nor in the AI section. i know that sometimes you have to wait a moment, but now it's been hours... anyone else having the same issue?

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

EVargas ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2023 at 5:22 AM

Yes it happened to me yesterday too! But it appears if you click on "profile". I see your new cats when clicking on profile but not in gallery.

EVargas.Art

CHMedia ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2023 at 10:27 AM

Can you view your art after 15 minutes?

maneki_neko ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2023 at 4:00 PM
CHMedia posted at 10:27 AM Fri, 30 June 2023 - #4468987

Can you view your art after 15 minutes i.e. the usual time.. but meanwhile during the night the issue has been solved. first there also was a bug with replying a comment, now everything is back to normal, i see my images in my gallery and can reply t comments. at least i hope it is - i haven't uploaded any images yet TODAY..

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

EVargas ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2023 at 4:15 PM
Hi, I have just send one new, today it seems to be working as expected, it already shows in my gallery (less than 15min I think).

EVargas.Art

maneki_neko ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2023 at 4:36 PM

CHMedia posted at 10:27 AM Fri, 30 June 2023 - #4468987

Can you view your art after 15 minutes?

sorry messed up last reply.. today meanwhile everything seems normal again.

MajinBoo ( ) posted Tue, 04 July 2023 at 5:47 PM
Online Now!

I was wondering. It seems like it still a thing. I posted two images yesterday yet I only see one of the two on my gallery pages. It's there if click to the next image. But  it seems it applies to other artist galleries as well. 

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 04 July 2023 at 11:08 PM
Site Admin

There's usually a delay in seeing images anywhere but the new art gallery that seems to be stuck. A message has been left with the developers

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.