Thu, Oct 3, 2:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 8:29 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Thumbnail 300 x 500 limit

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Tue, 11 July 2023 at 7:08 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 12:16 PM
Please enforce this rule for thumbs created by default also. NO THUMBNAIL OVER 300 x 500!!!

CHMedia ( ) posted Tue, 11 July 2023 at 9:11 AM
CHMedia has moved this thread from the Community Center forum to the Suggestion Box forum as of Tuesday, July 11, 2023 9:11 am

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Tue, 11 July 2023 at 2:25 PM · edited Tue, 11 July 2023 at 2:29 PM

Nevermind me... I was browsing the gallery and I noticed a really really tall thumbnail, so tall it wouldn't fit on one page, I had to scroll down to see the title. The thumbnail must've been 300 x 1000 and that's because the artwork had that aspect. So when the thumbnail is generated automatically, there's no height limit, which is a bit distractive and ruins the browsing experience. Just saying...
some cropping to 500 pixels tall, would be nice. Thanks!

Amaranth ( ) posted Wed, 12 July 2023 at 5:59 AM

I like the variation in sizes but then I'm a chaotic mind

Amaranth3D

NikKelly ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2023 at 6:42 AM

FWIW, due 'post-middle-aged-eyetis', I prefer 350x350 folder thumb-nails...

Usually crafted using free Irfan View...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.