Fri, Oct 4, 10:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:01 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Request: Longer "Retiring Products" sales

IAmNobodySpecial ( ) posted Tue, 11 July 2023 at 7:51 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 11:51 PM

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I would personally appreciate it if sales for retiring products lasted something more like a month (or more), rather than only 7-10 days. Many items have been in my wishlist for months, and I just can't afford to suddenly buy a whole batch of products I never expected to buy this quickly, and don't really need until later. Yet if I don't buy them, I can never get them again. It is not like Poser/Daz have an abundance of sources for neat and unique content available.

Seems like it would benefit both shoppers and the vendors/Renderosity to give us a reasonable amount of time to stock up on retiring products before those products suddenly have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton, and disappear forever.

GGreen ( ) posted Wed, 12 July 2023 at 12:09 AM

I agree with IAmNobodySpecial about the retiring products. Another thing, why can't these items be placed in the Clearance Section instead of being retired? Or better yet just be placed in the Freebie category.

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 12 July 2023 at 11:18 AM

I will bring the longer time of these sales up in our scheduling meeting. 😄

These items are items that have been requested to be removed from the marketplace completely. We then offer this retiring products sale so that buyers can have that one last chance to buy them  before they are removed. So they aren't wanting to be put in Clearance as some of them are much older items that will not always work in the latest greatest versions of the programs we use, and this causes support issues. So the vendor decides it is best to remove them from their store. 😄 

IAmNobodySpecial ( ) posted Wed, 12 July 2023 at 1:14 PM

Thank you Jenn!

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 13 July 2023 at 2:46 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

All retiring products sales have been extended! :)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

IAmNobodySpecial ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2023 at 5:55 PM

That helps a lot - I was able to grab some extra goodies that I otherwise would have missed! Thank you very much!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.