Wed, Jul 3, 2:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 01 5:39 pm)

Subject: Video; A crawdad fishing raccoon

poisinivy ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2023 at 8:33 PM · edited Sun, 30 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

A short clip of raccoon fishing for some crayfish in Roan Creek  in NE  Tennessee. Filmed with a DJI mini2 sUAV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvtiEtoENaY

poisinivy ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2023 at 8:44 PM · edited Wed, 19 July 2023 at 8:45 PM

I'll try embedding the video but i guess redno does not allow that anymore bummer

vikinglady ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2023 at 12:40 PM · edited Thu, 20 July 2023 at 12:43 PM

LoL... The music matched the crawdad fishing expedition Perfectly

Rosity wants you to upload here. That's their thing. Long before youtube was born as a website.

poisinivy ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2023 at 2:20 PM

Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed my short clip:)

You use to be able to embed animate videos in the animation forum but i guess they do not allow for that in the photography section./

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.