Wed, Oct 2, 4:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Get Animated in Our New Animation Contest!

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Thu, 03 August 2023 at 10:57 AM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 8:03 PM
Forum Moderator

Have fun creating an animation for our animation contest. We have an open theme, so there are no limits to what you can create. We can't wait to see your entries!

Submissions Open: August 2, 2023, 10:00 AM CDT
Deadline / Voting Begins: August 30, 2023, 10:00 AM CDT
Voting Closes: September 13, 2023, 10:00 AM CDT
Winners Announced: September 15, 2023

ENTER NOW!

keppel ( ) posted Tue, 15 August 2023 at 10:13 PM

Are the prizes listed for the animation contest just a placeholder listing or will you be adding the real prizes at some point? 

My Renderosity Store
Virtual Furnishing
My Portfolio

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Wed, 16 August 2023 at 12:23 AM
Site Admin

I have no knowledge of any additional prizes being added later.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

keppel ( ) posted Wed, 16 August 2023 at 9:12 PM

So Renderosity gets the rights to use the entries for promotional purposes and to retain all the entries for future promotions for a total outlay of $45. 
That's very generous of you.

My Renderosity Store
Virtual Furnishing
My Portfolio

FirstBastion ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2023 at 1:12 PM

Voted the other day,  will be interesting to see which videos win.  A few were very well done.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.