Wed, Jul 3, 3:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Anim8dtoon, RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 02 10:23 am)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: Where all old Renderosity tutorials?

ibm386 ( ) posted Sun, 03 September 2023 at 11:20 AM · edited Fri, 21 June 2024 at 2:50 PM

Hello!

vikinglady ( ) posted Sun, 03 September 2023 at 2:41 PM

I'm wondering too. 

nerd ( ) posted Sun, 03 September 2023 at 3:02 PM · edited Sun, 03 September 2023 at 3:03 PM
Forum Moderator
ibm386 ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2023 at 2:27 PM
nerd posted at 3:02 PM Sun, 3 September 2023 - #4473976

Is this what you're looking for? https://www.renderosity.com/premium-tutorials?section_id=1

No. I'm looking for old text books, not these damn videos, I hate videos.

HartyBart ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2023 at 3:22 PM · edited Mon, 04 September 2023 at 3:22 PM

You'll find the old official and third-party textbooks to borrow via Archive.org (list below). The UI and features are mostly similar, even in recent Poser versions. Though the latest Poser 12 and 13 will require some study to devise the best photoreal preset for your PC's configuration, and there have of course been many improvements and additional features (short video overviews of P11, P12 and P13 may help there). There's also always been the excellent manual that ships with Poser.

* Poser for Dummies: Creating your first, quality render.

* The Poser 5 handbook.

* Secrets of figure creation with Poser 5.

* Practical Poser 6.

* Character Animation with Poser Pro.

* Poser 7 Revealed : The e frontier official guide.

* The Art of Poser and Photoshop : The official guide.

* Practical Poser 8: The Official Guide.

* Figure Drawing with Virtual Models : Getting the most out of Poser.

* Secrets of Poser Experts : Tips, techniques, and insights for users.

Poser also still work with Vue. So Vue books may also interest.

* E-on Software's Vue 6 Revealed.

* Digital Sci-fi Art : a step-by-step guide to creating stunning, futuristic images.

Learn the Secrets of Poser 11 and Line-art Filters.

ibm386 ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2023 at 3:04 PM

Thank you HartyBart, very helpful books

vikinglady ( ) posted Wed, 20 September 2023 at 2:56 PM

Thanks HartyBart. *goes searching for library card*

HartyBart ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2023 at 1:28 AM · edited Sun, 24 September 2023 at 1:28 AM

Glad to be of help. I should add that anyone wanting to learn to make / rig their own simple base figure should probably get 'Poser Figure Creation with Darkseal' which is on the Daz Store, and currently '80% off' at $6.

Learn the Secrets of Poser 11 and Line-art Filters.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.