Wed, Oct 2, 9:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Attention: Newsletter Subscribers

CHMedia ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2023 at 11:08 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 7:25 PM
Newsletter Announcement

Attention: Newsletter Subscribers

We have had several members let us know that they have no longer been receiving any newsletters.

The issue seems to be that the initial opt-in was not confirmed. Your email may be in an error status.

Please let us know if you have stopped receiving emails. We can set your account to Active status.

Here is a link to subscribe if you haven’t already

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2023 at 11:50 AM

Thanks for letting us know, I am one of the sporadic newsletter receivers. I think I finally got one again about 3-4 months ago and we shall see how long before it cuts me off again :)

I tend to have the same problem with notifications of any kind, get some and not others even when clicking the box to notify me....gremlins

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.