Wed, Oct 2, 4:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Blender

Welcome to the Blender Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433 Forum Coordinators: LuxXeon

Blender F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:06 pm)

Welcome to the Blender Forum!

Your place to learn about Blender, ask questions,
   exchange ideas, and interact with the other Blender users!

Gallery | Freestuff | Tutorials

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace. Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Abstract Blender Animation W/ Geo Nodes

LuxXeon ( ) posted Mon, 23 October 2023 at 12:53 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:26 AM

Hypnotic Motion Trails 4k

Created in Blender 3.6.5 using Geometry Nodes.  I'm no expert with geo-nodes by any means.  I'm merely getting my feet wet and following some tutelage by much more knowledgeable node masters than myself.  It's certainly fun to play with geo-nodes, and they are absolutely powerful and useful for procedural modeling purposes.  I can see this being very attractive to motion graphics designers and studios who need parametric control over their design elements.  The process of procedural modeling and animation is getting much better with every iteration of Blender.

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations
Instagram: @luxxeon3d
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/luxxeon

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 23 October 2023 at 6:33 PM

WOW Lux, what more can I say?  I always like your tutorials . . . so . . . are you going to give us one like this?

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

LuxXeon ( ) posted Tue, 24 October 2023 at 1:21 AM
Miss B posted at 6:33 PM Mon, 23 October 2023 - #4476715

WOW Lux, what more can I say?  I always like your tutorials . . . so . . . are you going to give us one like this?

Thanks, Miss B.  Always good to hear from you.  I don't think I'll be making any tuts on geometry node stuff any time soon.  I'm just not knowledgeable enough about them yet to confidently put out a tut that is anywhere near what other people are showing us now.   Plus things are changing so fast, each version of Blender seems to have new nodes or changes to current ones.  It's a never-ending battle to keep up with it all.

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Tue, 24 October 2023 at 7:45 AM
Forum Moderator

WOW indeed Lux that is amazing looking I have not ventured into Geo/Nodes as a couple of the tuts I have tried to follow have not really clicked maybe yours will give me that kick in the boot. And good to see you back it has been a while 

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

LuxXeon ( ) posted Tue, 24 October 2023 at 5:56 PM
Lobo3433 posted at 7:45 AM Tue, 24 October 2023 - #4476733

WOW indeed Lux that is amazing looking I have not ventured into Geo/Nodes as a couple of the tuts I have tried to follow have not really clicked maybe yours will give me that kick in the boot. And good to see you back it has been a while 

Hey there, my friend.  I was going to contact you over on artstation but I didn't get a chance.  Hope all is well.  

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 24 October 2023 at 7:06 PM
LuxXeon posted at 1:21 AM Tue, 24 October 2023 - #4476725
Miss B posted at 6:33 PM Mon, 23 October 2023 - #4476715

Thanks, Miss B.  Always good to hear from you.  I don't think I'll be making any tuts on geometry node stuff any time soon.  I'm just not knowledgeable enough about them yet to confidently put out a tut that is anywhere near what other people are showing us now.   Plus things are changing so fast, each version of Blender seems to have new nodes or changes to current ones.  It's a never-ending battle to keep up with it all.
Hey Lux . . . good to see you too, and no rush needed, but if you ever get around to playing with Geo Nodes, and can come up with a tutorial, I'm all game for playing with it. 

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Wed, 25 October 2023 at 7:40 AM
Forum Moderator

Lux I am doing OK hope all is well with you also we will need to catch up 

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.