Sun, Oct 6, 3:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 10:48 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: BOGO issue - Please clarify

SaxaSD ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2023 at 12:49 PM · edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Is today's BOGO for Sveva working as intended?

Added the 2 items i wanted.  Both show up in cart at their current price..  Go to checkout.  The BOGO item is not discounted to free.

Place order and pay through paypal, and boths items still being charged (one at 40% off, the other at 30% off).

So cancelled order.

It doesn't say anywhere that you will get credit back for BOGO item. 

What am i missing?  The 2 items are still in my cart for reference. 

also, tried to open a support ticket first but it refused to acknowledge my usual login.  Access denied.  Do I have to create a 2nd user acoount?

antje ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2023 at 2:38 PM

Hello,

The BOGO gift items are selected randomly for you. You do not select them and add them to your shopping cart. The BOGO items are the items that will give you a random free item from the list, as it is stated on the deals page:

After checkout you will find the random gift product - if you don't already own it - in your account gifts tab.
If you already own all the gift products - you will get nothing for FREE so make certain of this before proceeding to any purchase!

Antje

SaxaSD ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2023 at 10:40 PM · edited Wed, 11 October 2023 at 10:48 PM

I see now. Thks for reply.

I saw "No need to do anything other than add one of the bogo products in your cart" and read that as - add what you want.

Haven't looked at Bogos before.

So is still assigned random. Not an interest for me.

still would like to know if have to create 2nd account for future ticket support.

colinSM ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2023 at 4:57 AM
I received a gift item that I already had. I was a little upset.

antje ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2023 at 12:50 PM

SaxaSD posted at 10:40 PM Wed, 11 October 2023 - #4476133

I see now. Thks for reply.

I saw "No need to do anything other than add one of the bogo products in your cart" and read that as - add what you want.

Haven't looked at Bogos before.

So is still assigned random. Not an interest for me.

still would like to know if have to create 2nd account for future ticket support.

No, you do not have to create a 2nd account for ticket support. :)

SaxaSD ( ) posted Sat, 14 October 2023 at 1:21 AM · edited Sat, 14 October 2023 at 1:22 AM

Thks for reply antje. :)

I must be having some bad luck.  Just tried now again using my saved login for renderosity.

This is what i get again__

Access denied

Sign in to Renderosity Support

To better serve you, we encourage our Clients to register for an account.

lauraguo ( ) posted Tue, 17 October 2023 at 9:56 AM · edited Tue, 17 October 2023 at 9:56 AM

The support system has separate login credentials from Renderosity.com.

I think what antje is saying is that you don't need to create an account in the support system, you can just click "Open a New Ticket" whenever you want to contact support.

WxITFyUGRWlhnltraGss1wlWZJOKLKtBgIUeCJZz.png

However, it may be more convenient for you to have an account in the support system. I'm not sure what making an account will do, but I'm guessing it'll at least make it more convenient for you to submit multiple tickets (since the system would already have your basic contact information). If you want an account on the support site, you will have to create a new account first. However, you can submit tickets without an account.

Please let me know if you have any other questions/concerns?

Thank you for contacting us, really sorry for all the confusion here. 

Laura

SaxaSD ( ) posted Tue, 24 October 2023 at 12:54 AM

Thank you for information!

When opening ticket it requires you to re-enter email and something else from what i remember., or least when i tried a few times over several days.

So not quite as simple as submit ticket.  Close. But still more time.

Guess i was thinking somehow this ticket support system would be like DAZ where you just use same login.

Thank you for clarifying for now will have to open a second account to avoid reentering basics.   Think that will be best, unless you can sync reg renderosity with support in future?  Will wait until have to.  These forums were helpful to resolve this for now.   Thanks again.

lauraguo ( ) posted Tue, 24 October 2023 at 9:13 AM

Think that will be best, unless you can sync reg renderosity with support in future?

That would be ideal, unfortunately I'm not sure how that would work. Very likely a far future thing, if it's doable.

Happy to help :) 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.