Thu, Oct 3, 12:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: 2023 Halloween Grab-Bag DS not working

Trollschlumpf ( ) posted Sat, 28 October 2023 at 1:56 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 2:03 PM

OK, I bought something with the Grab-Bag included. But now the Grab-Bag is in my Library and cannot be added again to a new order.

bwldrd ( ) posted Sat, 28 October 2023 at 2:10 AM · edited Sat, 28 October 2023 at 2:12 AM
Online Now!

Same with the poser grab bag also.  Plus there is no item listed in the downloads, just poser grab bag and a blank slot.

Was it rolled out on the marketplace before it was actually ready for use?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

sadrielxv ( ) posted Sat, 28 October 2023 at 2:56 AM

Same issue for me, can no longer add to cart after one order.

fred333 ( ) posted Sat, 28 October 2023 at 3:18 AM

same for me.  Nothing to download.

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 28 October 2023 at 7:08 AM · edited Sat, 28 October 2023 at 7:17 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Technical order of Grab-Bag not being able to be added multiple times in the cart will be solved as soon as USA has waken up. Please be patient as the event will last for a few days so all will get multiple chances to add it to their cart.

PS: Just purchased a product with the Grab-Bag and the gift shows perfectly fine right below the purchased product in my orders.

bwldrd you need to add one product for purchase of minimun $3.50 AND the respective grab-bag software at $0.00 in your cart before checkout for the random grab-bag gift to show in your purchased products.

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

bwldrd ( ) posted Sat, 28 October 2023 at 9:08 AM
Online Now!

@-renapd- I had two products in my cart for a total of $20.  I think I added the grab bag before the poser rollout for it was ready, as there weren't any products on the page at the time.   Now there is not even a blank slot on my account page.  It shows the grab bag there as part of my order, but nothing to download.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

msansing ( ) posted Sat, 28 October 2023 at 9:26 AM
Site Admin

The technical issue regarding the Grab-Bag event should be resolved now. If you have any further issues regarding this event, please submit a support ticket request https://support.renderosity.com/

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.