Sun, Oct 6, 8:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Halloween Art

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2023 at 2:01 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 7:53 AM

If you have any Halloween Art, don't hold back on it, post it in the Galleries 😄  Thank you!! Absolutely love this time of year and I would love to see your creations!

CHMedia ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2023 at 2:18 PM

Go checkout the Halloween contest entries. The best Halloween art has been submitted.

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2023 at 2:22 PM · edited Mon, 16 October 2023 at 2:32 PM

(slaps forehead) The Halloween Contest! How can I forget!! lol Thank you, CH! Another half a month to post your entries and post them in the Gallery too, of course 😄

You want exposure... let everyone know how talented you are, so I suggest you upload in both The Gallery and The Halloween Contest.

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2023 at 2:57 PM

So like... what's everyone going to be for Halloween? lol

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2023 at 4:11 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

At over $30 to $40 per bag of candy, I'm going to be in my house with the lights off. Might even put up some barbwire to keep them off the lawn.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2023 at 4:58 PM · edited Mon, 16 October 2023 at 5:03 PM

LOL @ Wolf They're trying to pull wool over your eyes, I tell ya! 😄
Hope things get better for you... and everyone else.

JKnoU ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2023 at 3:09 PM

TwiztidKidd posted at 2:57 PM Mon, 16 October 2023 - #4476355

So like... what's everyone going to be for Halloween? lol

Last time I dressed up for a Halloween party I was Alex your humble narrator.  Nobody at the party knew what I was.  I even sported a jockstrap over my white pants.  That was so long ago the only photos that exist are from film that needed to be developed.  I couldn't believe none of my people were like "A Clockwark Orange! I love that movie."   What a disappointment.  I thought I raised them better.  Recently my cousin (now a grown man) saw the photo & was like, "A Clockwork Orange... nice."  At least I didn't fail him.  Refernce photo is not me.  I was far more handsome.Malcolm_McDowell_Clockwork_Orange.png

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Fri, 03 November 2023 at 10:09 PM

Watching this movie once was quite enough for me. I don't know why but the book took me a welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well long time to finish reading lol

JKnoU ( ) posted Sat, 04 November 2023 at 5:33 PM

TwiztidKidd posted at 10:09 PM Fri, 3 November 2023 - #4477281

Watching this movie once was quite enough for me. I don't know why but the book took me a welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well long time to finish reading lol

Yes it can be challenging for one's eye to viddy, even for my droogs.  Especially with rape being not a Texas size hard no but an Alaskan size hard no.  An intergalactic hard no now that I ponder upon it a bitty. 

"Funny Games" is another film that challenges the viewer.  Here is a case in which I prefer the American remake over the original.  Perhaps because I'm a fan of Michael Pitt's characters. 

"The Destructors," "The Lottery" & "The Handmade's Tale" deserve to be mentioned.  We slow down traffic so we can rubberneck a car accident.  It's hard not to.  We watch televised wars.  Herin we find the true horror where it has always been, right there in the mirror.  The mask of civility is heavy & its supportive straps frail & thin.  Only a fool would mess with a Mamma Bear, both literally & figuratively.  We all know the real us is right there, just underneath the surface.  Unpleasant to ponder upon but occasionally necessary for survival.  The human condition... "All The Beauty & The Bloodshed" -also worth watching (Documentary).

Hope you had a festive Halloweenzy

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.