Sat, Oct 5, 6:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Looking for name of V4 outfit with strap-up (ribbons) high-heeled pumps

joea64 ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2023 at 8:26 AM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 4:40 AM

Hi all, I'm trying to locate in my runtime a V4 outfit that I obtained some time ago but which I've forgotten the name of. It was a formal/eveningwear outfit (strapless gown, I think) which was accessorized by a pair of high-heeled pumps that were strapped up to about knee height with wide ribbons. Does anyone know this one/remember it? As I said, I know I have it in my runtime - I came across it several weeks ago while searching for something else - but now I've completely forgotten what it was called/who the creator was. I'm pretty sure it was in the Marketplace, but may have been removed - I did a couple of searches earlier today and couldn't find anything matching what I remember.

DeeceyArt ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2023 at 12:41 PM

You might still have the order in your Rendo purchase history if you purchased it at the marketplace

GGreen ( ) posted Sat, 04 November 2023 at 4:32 AM
GGreen ( ) posted Sat, 04 November 2023 at 6:53 AM

These are not v4

https://www.daz3d.com/slinky-dress-for-genesis-8-females

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/136901/nelmi-slinky-dress-textures-for-genesis-8-females

ShaniaB ( ) posted Sun, 05 November 2023 at 11:40 AM

Hi Joel,

If you bought the item here at Renderosity, that purchase should show up for you under Account in your profile drop-down menu.

Let me know if this helps. 

ShaniaB.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.