Tue, Oct 1, 5:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Freestuff item listing won't delete

pjz99 ( ) posted Mon, 23 October 2023 at 7:26 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 2:20 PM

I have a couple of items I've set to be deleted for quite a while now and they won't delete, what's up with that.

My Freebies

pjz99 ( ) posted Mon, 06 November 2023 at 2:27 AM

These items are still sitting there not deleted, one of them for about a month now, what's up with that? This used to work, I have removed a couple of items from Freestuff in the past and they didn't just sit there in Pending state forever.

My Freebies

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 06 November 2023 at 8:22 AM
Site Admin

I don't see the items in pending.  There seems to be a glitch in the site where deleted freestuff still shows in the member's view. (I've heard this from several other members).

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

pjz99 ( ) posted Tue, 07 November 2023 at 12:02 AM

Thanks for the response, I guess I won't worry about it if nobody sees it but me

My Freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.