Wed, Jul 3, 2:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 02 7:11 am)

Subject: Don't forget to vote for some spooktastic entries! 👻

Deenamic ( ) posted Thu, 09 November 2023 at 4:54 PM · edited Tue, 02 July 2024 at 6:18 PM
Forum Moderator

Thank you everybody for entering your images into our 2023 Halloween Contest ! Voting for the contest is now open! Go vote and make a soon to be contest winner very happy!

Voting Begins: November 7, 2023, 10:00 AM CST
Voting Closes: November 21, 2023, 10:00 AM CST
Winners Announced: November 23, 2023

VOTE NOW!

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

vikinglady ( ) posted Thu, 09 November 2023 at 5:27 PM

Good luck everyone.

DeeceyArt ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2023 at 11:27 AM

Have the winners been announced for this anywhere yet?

Rhia474 ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2023 at 12:04 PM

Well, it was supposed to be announced on a holiday ( the 23rd being Thanksgiving in the US). I choose to be charitable and say people are in a turkey coma at Rendo HQ still.

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2023 at 1:26 PM · edited Tue, 28 November 2023 at 1:32 PM

Yes, ze winners have been announced https://www.renderosity.com/contests/1610/2023-halloween-contest

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me. THANK YOU!

I donated all my winnings to a friend here. You have no idea how good this makes you feel, you have to try it lol

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.