Thu, Oct 3, 12:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: WIP Learning to do Conforming Dresses

willyb53 ( ) posted Thu, 09 November 2023 at 12:52 AM · edited Mon, 16 September 2024 at 5:27 PM

First render of a WIP dress, fully conforming.  Just completed rigging, first texture and testing of various poses

Still need to think of needed morphs if any, and more textures.  Suggestions welcome !!

ZT2Mu9BiQmgmdjEybN2mKjZy72aAyM9MAKELqyCf.jpg

Bill

People that know everything by definition can not learn anything

Y-Phil ( ) posted Thu, 09 November 2023 at 11:20 AM

It looks great

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Mac Mini M2, Sonoma 14.6.1, 16GB, 500GB SSD
👿 Nas 10TB
👿 Poser 13 and soon 14 ❤️

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 09 November 2023 at 2:30 PM

Nice!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

VedaDalsette ( ) posted Thu, 09 November 2023 at 2:42 PM

Cute design! Nice dress. I'd recommend a Sitting morph.

W11,Intel i9-14900KF @ 3.20GHz, 64.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, GeForce GTX 4070 Ti SUPER, 16GB. 

Old lady hobbyist.

All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."

willyb53 ( ) posted Thu, 09 November 2023 at 5:34 PM

It does not do too bad as is, but it can also be done by clothifying the hip (used as hybrid)

AykmXlEmMhBf5o3lBGpwm5XVdEqeikYFYZVfvSSB.jpg

Bill

RobZhena ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2023 at 2:14 AM

Nice! I would never use a hybrid, but if you don’t want to add a sitting morph, we can just copy one from a similar commercial V4 product that would probably work fine. 

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2023 at 8:01 AM
Site Admin

A suggestion for the sitting morph, the back of the skirt is hanging down. Unless she's supposed to be sitting on the edge of a chair, it will hang through the seat.

Unlike RonZhana, I often drape my skirts when sitting because the sitting morph rarely matches the figure's pose.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

willyb53 ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2023 at 11:45 AM

Hybrids have their use :D  I tend to avoid using the cloth room for renders, but when I use a hybrid, I use the 1 frame method to do the simulation.  This avoids moving things from frame to frame.  I am working on several LF (version 1) projects to finish them up since LF2 came out they will probably never be released.

Bill

willyb53 ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2023 at 12:08 AM · edited Sat, 11 November 2023 at 12:08 AM

Another Texture and Length Morph, Max and Min

Going to take a break from this and work n leggings for a while :D

kqM1uQ5SotfjfjLAQREYRY5KATerbx3lprdC3Px2.jpg

Bill

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.