Thu, Oct 3, 12:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Antonia content developing

ravenous ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 6:38 AM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 9:40 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm probably going to get severely bashed for not searching the forum before I post this thread. Feels like people must have asked the same question several times before, but I couldn't find any threads on it actually.

Anyway, the character Antonia got me curious about Weight Mapping, which I din't know what it was until I recentley started reading up on it. So I burnt all my money on Poser 2012 just to get down with Weight Mapping. And once you go Weight Mapping you never go back. Kinda, anyway.

I also downloaded Antonia too of course. And I was thinking it would be fun to create some content for her as well. And now I wonder which morphs are considered "standard" for Antonia. I sort of figured out that Antonia Advanced Morph pack (by RDNA) seem to be popular. Is that kind of what the Morph++ pack is to V4? Basically, am I to assume that all Antonia users also have the Antonia Advanced Morph pack?

Are there other morph packs I should consider when making clothes for Antonia?

OKCRandy ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 7:39 AM

Antonia Advanced Morph Pack is by Afroditeohki not RDNA. Anyway you can probably find the information here in the Antonia Thread and also at Runtime DNA Forums

As far as I know that is the only morph pack available at this time.

Cheers

Randy

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 8:05 AM

At the moment there is only one official vendor morph pack available.  Any other Antonia enhancement has been created by the users themselves.

rjjack ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 8:18 AM

Attached Link: Antonia free site : Morphs

> Quote - Are there other morph packs I should consider when making clothes for Antonia?

you may try the two sets of free morphs made by Jules
53757 and Patorak

meatSim ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 9:56 AM

If you put in Antonia Advance morph support, plus possibly the classic breast morph thats included in the figure you wont go too far wrong.  I've been using Morphing clothes to put the Advanced morphs in all my conversions and it works flawlessly until you start dialing your figure up to the very extremes of the morph pack.  Even then dialing the morph separately on the clothes just a little bit higher usually solves the problem

meatSim ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 9:58 AM

Also..

THANK YOU! for supporting Antonia

shuy ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 10:32 AM

One more morph pack with inj channels

http://www.sharecg.com/v/56181/view/11/Poser/Antonia-morphs

OKCRandy ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 11:26 AM

Also, you might want to smooth out the breast morphs in the clothes some of the Advanced Morphs have a very harsh fall off. :)

Faery_Light ( ) posted Sun, 12 November 2023 at 9:49 AM · edited Sun, 12 November 2023 at 9:49 AM

Here is a texture/character for v1.3 as a WIP.
Just rendered it in DA to test it.
csjF10cB1aOXC5QPHT0IosrrnGCPwLMdG8dsE85I.png

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

odf ( ) posted Sun, 12 November 2023 at 3:35 PM

That's a nice-looking character, Faery_Light!

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2023 at 9:34 AM

It will be a little while longer as I am working on a couple products, one is a partnered set so I need to get them done.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Fri, 24 November 2023 at 6:48 PM

Everything is working for DS version Antonia 1.3 except the expression morphs, and I've no idea how to get them working. :(

odf ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2023 at 5:45 PM · edited Sat, 25 November 2023 at 5:45 PM
Faery_Light posted at 6:48 PM Fri, 24 November 2023 - #4478113

Everything is working for DS version Antonia 1.3 except the expression morphs, and I've no idea how to get them working. :(

If you haven't figured it out by mid-December, I'm happy to take a look.

The expression dials typically control several individual morphs, sometimes one for positive values and a different one for negative ones. I think being able to do that in Poser (without obscure file editing trickery) is a relative recent feature (as in, less than ten years old or something along those lines), so I'm not terribly surprised if DS does not support it. I do seem to remember having seen a video covering a similar feature in DS, though, so it should be possible to mimic what the dials do in Poser.

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Wed, 29 November 2023 at 7:59 AM · edited Wed, 29 November 2023 at 8:01 AM

To anyone who downloaded the Antonia 1.3 for DS...

There was an issue with ntextures not being found.
I corrected them and a new upload is pending.
It should be ready tomorrow. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.