Sat, Aug 3, 10:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 8:57 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Add an option to the marketplace page

GGreen ( ) posted Fri, 03 November 2023 at 5:48 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 3:10 AM

See image below. Only show the products I  already own

gTgGIgXi765skdMS6JvmL3w97B8d1FQSrc8FkZ2v.jpg

Richard60 ( ) posted Sat, 04 November 2023 at 6:13 PM

Just curious how would this be any different than going to your account my items?  

Poser 5, 6, 7, 8, Poser Pro 9 (2012), 10 (2014), 11, 12, 13

GGreen ( ) posted Sun, 05 November 2023 at 2:56 PM · edited Sun, 05 November 2023 at 2:56 PM

Works the same as Hide products I already own, instead shows me the items I have already purchased while browsing the categories. Shows all items I own with pictures on the page without me having to click the order to see what is part of the order. 

This image shows that I own six of 134 items on this page that are on sale in this category. It shows the six items I own.  Now if I had clicked hide the items I own, it would only shop me the items I do not own. This cuts down my browse time when I am shopping.  Sometimes I just want a fast way to see what I own in a particular category. It is just a matter or a query similar to what is used to Hide products I already own in the store. 
Wjr8H3xvE4FphAc06sjnkftDb4cUzE3CUFND3HwR.jpg

PinkCloudSlippers ( ) posted Sun, 05 November 2023 at 4:10 PM

Good idea! But pls do the opposite too. I like to see in some cases only the products that i already have bought.

GGreen ( ) posted Mon, 06 November 2023 at 12:23 AM

You could also add a show only wish list option as well.

KageRyu ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2023 at 3:44 PM

Not sure if you know GGreen, but you do not have to look at each order.  When you go to My Account it defaults to order view, but in the Account bar next to orders is My Items which changes the view to a long list of all of your purchases with thumbnails.  This list can be searched by Vendor, A-Z, Z-A, Oldest to Newest, Newest to Oldest, Updated products, or you can type in a manual search string or product I.D.

I hope this information may be useful while a decision on your requested feature is pending.

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

GGreen ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2023 at 5:20 AM

Thank you for responding, but I know this is a simple case of adding the code for this. There is nothing difficult about this. To show you how simple it is I added the code myself to display it below. Now to see the result of my code please scrolll to the bottom.

<div class="rr-facet-body">
        <div class="rr-facet-options">
                                            <div class="rr-facet-option">
                    <label>
                        <input type="checkbox" name="only_unowned" value="Y" class="cs-facet-link">
                        <small>Show Products I already own [Add this]</small>
                    </label>
                </div>
                                    </div>

</div>
</div>

<div class="rr-facet  rr-facet-collapsible
    ">
    <h2 class="rr-facet-title">
        Show Wishlist

<span class="rr-facet-show">
            <i class="fa fa-chevron-down pull-right"></i>
        </span>
        <span class="rr-facet-hide">
            <i class="fa fa-chevron-up pull-right"></i>
        </span>
    </h2>
    <div class="rr-facet-body">
        <div class="rr-facet-options">
                                            <div class="rr-facet-option">
                    <label>
                        <input type="checkbox" name="only_unowned" value="Y" class="cs-facet-link">
                        <small>Show My Wishlist [Add this]</small>
                    </label>
                </div>
                                    </div>

=====================================================================================

yBP1qNh0kelSMENQwOMibQriqUdmPFIpOXyzMbBO.png

GGreen ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2023 at 7:07 AM · edited Sat, 02 December 2023 at 7:07 AM

Another thing that I feel would be helpful is

2DF3WEhGxRqaerqjyoSzhNZUIvJolx5HpcJGHRxi.png

The coding is similar to this..this eliminates having to go to the main product page to add the item.

<a href="https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/159908/add-to-wishlist" class="btn btn-sm btn-success rr-mkt-add_to_wishlist  rr-mkt-add_to_wishlist-simple" data-toggle_btn=".rr-mkt-add_to_wishlis" data-toggle_btn-ajax="" data-toggle_btn-ajax_loading_icon="" title="" data-tooltip="" data-original-title="Add to Wishlist"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart"></i>
                </a>

GGreen ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2023 at 10:30 AM

When shopping I like things quick and easy. Having to go back and forth between pages causes me to lose interest quickly and as a result I just go to another store and spend my money.

maneki_neko ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2024 at 10:24 AM
i find that adding a checkbox for what's wishlisted is an excellent idea, to make it possible to see wishlisted items in a particular sale or category.. and since it's so simple to code, why not only the owned items too as asked by the OP.

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.