Wed, Oct 2, 6:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / La Femme 2

Welcome to the La Femme 2 Forum

Forum Moderators: Kalypso, JacquelineJ

(Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 3:44 pm)

Subject: Heels or not?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 05 December 2023 at 8:18 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 6:22 PM
Site Admin

I'm working on this outfit and need to make some boots for it. My original thought was to make thigh-high boots, but then I decided the skirt was too long. Which would look better, knee-high or ankle-high boots? Also heels or no heels?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Rhia474 ( ) posted Tue, 05 December 2023 at 8:28 AM
Online Now!

Right now she is in dire need of footwear, and what she has are with heels, so I vote for no heels. 

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 05 December 2023 at 9:37 AM

No heels.

RobZhena ( ) posted Tue, 05 December 2023 at 10:43 AM

You can conform LF1 shoes to LF2 and morph brush for foot shape.

bwldrd ( ) posted Tue, 05 December 2023 at 11:10 AM · edited Tue, 05 December 2023 at 11:11 AM

Knee hgh, no heels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

shvrdavid ( ) posted Tue, 05 December 2023 at 12:36 PM

Both, then you have 2 products......

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

Tipol ( ) posted Tue, 05 December 2023 at 12:37 PM

With the outfit I think what would work best would be ankle boots with a very light little heel

odf ( ) posted Tue, 05 December 2023 at 4:01 PM

As someone who switched from wearing Dr Martens shoes to Converses a few years back for foot and ankle health reasons, I think I have a different idea of what "no heel" means. So, I'll say ankle boots with standard "flat" heels. :-)

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 05 December 2023 at 6:59 PM
Site Admin

Yes, I should have specified low heels rather than no heels. I'm not making hightops

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 05 December 2023 at 7:57 PM

I like Topol's idea of a low heel for the ankle-high boots, though the outfit looks everyday sporty (think work).  Then again, with the right fabric, the outfit could look a little dressy (out to dinner), so a very flat heel might not look right then.

As far as a high boot goes, I don't like the look of it right up to the knee.  I think the middle of the widest part of the calf would be high enough . . . say about 2 inches below the knee.  That way they wouldn't interact directly with the outfit.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

odf ( ) posted Tue, 05 December 2023 at 8:46 PM

Too bad she’s French. If she were Australian, you could just give her some flip-flops (a.k.a. thongs). 😁

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2023 at 4:00 PM · edited Fri, 08 December 2023 at 4:02 PM
Site Admin

I wanted to see what each looked like so I made both. I may add some details.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2023 at 4:01 PM · edited Fri, 08 December 2023 at 4:01 PM
Site Admin

And higher ones

odf ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2023 at 5:39 PM

I voted for ankle boots, but I do like the knee-high ones with this outfit.

Miss B ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2023 at 5:59 PM · edited Fri, 08 December 2023 at 6:00 PM
RedPhantom posted at 4:00 PM Fri, 8 December 2023 - #4478830

I wanted to see what each looked like so I made both. I may add some details.

I'm liking them both!!  The height on each is perfect, and I'm liking the shape of the heel!!  😁

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

blackbonner ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2023 at 5:22 AM · edited Mon, 11 December 2023 at 5:28 AM

First things first, the outfit you made looks really good. Casual but in not boring. I eager to see the final version. The form of boots you made don't really fit to that outfit, at least in my opinion.

Since this outfit is something for the more sunny, warmer days in the year, I would vote for flat sandals. If Heels are unavoidable, I would choose wedge heels. They are my personal favorite form of heels, from the esthetic point of view.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.