Wed, Oct 2, 9:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Render Rewards Points!

Raindroptheelf ( ) posted Wed, 25 October 2023 at 3:32 AM

RodS posted at 1:07 PM Sat, 7 October 2023 - #4475933

Hi, everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to say a big "Thank You" to Mr. Rene G. Mata for letting the rest of us post our 1 or 2 uploads a week in what apparently is his private gallery, judging by the 19 - 20 or so images he's uploaded today (includes the multi-images per upload). Better stay busy, Mr. Mata - looks like CupcakeOfDoom and a couple others are catching up to you.... Enjoy those points!

Sarcasm? ME?? Nah..... 😉

I'm outta here!

I could not agree more with you. Since Rene G Mata is posting in the Gallery followed by the others you mentioned, I do not look at the Gallery any more, which is a shame as I post in the Gallery. And they are top in the Art Charts, but only by the volume of their uploads. I had to get that off my chest. 

It is a shame that the points, that are a great also get the Galleries flooded by those that post for points, e.g. always the same image with some tweaks.

I think it is very generous of Renderosity to give us points, but I rather not get any but have a nice Gallery.

JKnoU ( ) posted Mon, 27 November 2023 at 12:25 AM
A_Sunbeam posted at 11:27 AM Fri, 31 March 2023 - #4460197

CHMedia posted at 10:27 AM Fri, 31 March 2023 - #4460190

A_Sunbeam posted at 2:28 AM Fri, 31 March 2023 - #4460164

Marketplace purchase prime only?

If you are not a prime member and you make a purchase you will not receive any Render Rewards Points.
That is very unfair.

I would suggest Rendo thinks again.

Ha!  They got me.  I saw the promotion for double points, purchased over $100 USD to use the coupon.  No points, but I did get a good chuckle out of it and I supported the site and the content creators.  Dumpster food can't be that bad. 

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Mon, 27 November 2023 at 5:20 PM
JKnoU posted at 12:25 AM Mon, 27 November 2023 - #4478209

Ha!  They got me.  I saw the promotion for double points, purchased over $100 USD to use the coupon.  No points, but I did get a good chuckle out of it and I supported the site and the content creators.  Dumpster food can't be that bad. 

Ramen noodles... are they still 25 cents? Hang in there, bud... I'm sending you 50 points, wish I had more to give out. Post more pics in the gallery? I saw your artwork, it's pretty awesome!!

JKnoU ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2023 at 11:05 AM
TwiztidKidd posted at 5:20 PM Mon, 27 November 2023 - #4478247
JKnoU posted at 12:25 AM Mon, 27 November 2023 - #4478209

Ramen noodles... are they still 25 cents? Hang in there, bud... I'm sending you 50 points, wish I had more to give out. Post more pics in the gallery? I saw your artwork, it's pretty awesome!!

Too kind TwiztidKidd.  Followed.  The expression "the kids are alright" holds true, or was that a movie?  Oh it's both including a 1979 rockumentary about the Who.  Who?  The Who.  Who?  If you ever make a vid about your workflow let me know.  Render me impressed.  Ramen noodles, ah that takes me back to the college years.  Food infringed on my consumption of Chimay, Duval, and an Australian Stout I was introduced to in Alaska I can't remember the name of.  A pack of Ramen, 2 hours of sleep and the future of the world in my hand.  "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..."

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2023 at 11:18 AM · edited Tue, 28 November 2023 at 11:19 AM

LOL @ JKnoU So you googled "How do you sleep 8 hours in 1 hour?" too haha I followed you back, I'm not stingy with the Follow button lol Saw that you returned the gift points, I'll get you a gift from the store next time... that way you can't return it!!

You have a great gallery and style. Just because I don't use DAZ doesn't mean I don't like what other talented artists do with it. Keep up the good work, my friend!

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Tue, 05 December 2023 at 10:30 PM

I gave someone here -500 reward points and he didn't say a word to me... a simple thank you would've been nice :(

Happy Holidays, everyone! Hope you are having a funtastic time with your loved ones 💗💖💞💕❤️

CHMedia ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2023 at 10:22 AM

This forum is being locked for becoming off-topic. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.