Sun, Oct 6, 3:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Christmas Give-Aways: Freebie by antje not working

RenderMarty ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2023 at 5:22 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 2:58 AM
Online Now!

Cannot add/purchase this Freebie. The other two worked. But always get an alert "Sorry, this freebie is currently unavailable." once I try to add Antje's product. 

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2023 at 6:07 AM
Site Admin
RenderMarty posted at 5:22 AM Tue, 19 December 2023 - #2985007

Cannot add/purchase this Freebie. The other two worked. But always get an alert "Sorry, this freebie is currently unavailable." once I try to add Antje's product. 

I'm looking into this, will have an answer in the morning.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

lauraguo ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2023 at 9:35 AM

It should be fixed now, there was a permissions issue. Please try again and let me know if it's still giving you trouble?

Sorry for the inconvenience there, and thank you for reporting the issue!

RenderMarty ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2023 at 5:34 AM
Online Now!

Well unfortunately it was probably night time in Europe. Forgot to check early in the morning so I've missed that one. And today's antje Freebie I already own. Bummer.

nabob21 ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2023 at 6:55 AM

Yes, I missed out too after trying several times. Hopefully they make it available again so those of us who got the error and missed it can pick it up.

raven ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2023 at 9:40 AM
RenderMarty posted at 5:34 AM Wed, 20 December 2023 - #4479385

Well unfortunately it was probably night time in Europe. Forgot to check early in the morning so I've missed that one.

Me too (I'm in the UK). I tried when the 'freebie unavailable' message was coming up so didn't get it either.

I'm with nabob21, hopefully it will be put up again for a 'catch-up' for those that missed it :)

lauraguo ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2023 at 9:57 AM

I've gifted you three the Prime Freebie from yesterday (as it was our mistake that it wasn't available). Please check your Product Library, and let me know if there are any issues.

The freebies (including the Prime Freebie from yesterday) will be available again for a catch up. So if anyone misses any freebies, keep an eye out for that :)

For anyone else who missed yesterday's Prime Freebie due to our error, please submit a support ticket (https://support.renderosity.com/). Otherwise, your request can get lost in the forums.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for shopping with us :)

raven ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2023 at 10:18 AM
Thanks! That's very kind of you, I was ready to wait for the catch up day! :)

nabob21 ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2023 at 11:14 PM

I got it too. Thank you very much.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.