Tue, Oct 1, 5:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Newsletter coupon 15% november

PinkCloudSlippers ( ) posted Mon, 27 November 2023 at 1:18 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 5:03 PM

Hey hey,

I checked all my newsletters but can not find this months newsletter 15% coupon.

I did find another coupon but for that one you need to buy for 100,-. So not so helpfull for me.

- Can someone point out where / date which newdletter has the coupon, in case I overlooked it.

- If this newsletter coupon is forgotten can someone from Renderosity Staff place it with speed (3 days left) in a newsletter, pls.

Cheers. Thank you!

RubyTuesday70 ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2023 at 5:03 AM

Hello!

I have the same problem, I just searched through my emails but I don't seem to have the December 15% discount coupon.

PinkCloudSlippers ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2023 at 10:12 AM

RubyTuesday70 In the newsletter from today!

RubyTuesday70 ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2024 at 4:25 AM · edited Wed, 10 January 2024 at 4:25 AM
Yep, unfortunately I missed the chance to use it before a particular sale was over, but at least they made it valid until January 19 :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.