Sat, Oct 5, 6:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Use Of My Rewards . . .

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2024 at 2:21 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 11:58 PM

I can't find anything on the forums to give me an idea how I can do this.  I want to purchase TWO $10 gift certificates to pay for an item that's on sale, but still costs about $20.  Since I don't see any way to do this without purchasing TWO of the $10 gift certificates, I'd like to know how I can do this.

I did something like this in the past, and because the purchase was for ONE item, the tech support person I dealt with allowed it.  Can this be done again?  Basically I want to purchase Afrodite-Ohki's La Femme 2 charactor. which is on sale until tomorrow, 1/3/24 --> La Femme 2 from Afrodite-Ohki

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2024 at 2:22 PM
Miss B posted at 2:21 PM Tue, 2 January 2024 - #2985369

I can't find anything on the forums to give me an idea how I can do this.  I want to purchase TWO $10 gift certificates to pay for an item that's on sale, but still costs about $20.  Since I don't see any way to do this without purchasing TWO of the $10 gift certificates, I'd like to know how I can do this.

I did something like this in the past, and because the purchase was for ONE item, the tech support person I dealt with allowed it.  Can this be done again?  Basically I want to purchase Afrodite-Ohki's La Femme 2 charactor. which is on sale until tomorrow, 1/3/24 --> La Femme 2 from Afrodite-Ohki 

Thanks in advance for your help.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

ashleyb ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2024 at 4:42 PM

Hey Miss B! Go ahead and purchase the two gift certificates and we will combine them on the back end for you to create a 20-dollar gift certificate. 

yaugt ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2024 at 3:04 AM

Apologies for hi-jacking this thread, but I've seen this request multiple times, too many times. Any chance we can just type the amount we want? Like, why can't we just choose the total of the certificate in multiples of 5 or 10 up to 50 or something like that? Has this been considered in the past? i'm sure every single Prime member will love to have the option to choose.

Cheers.

RodS ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2024 at 7:15 PM

How in the world do you pay for an order with a gift certificate??? I just used reward points to purchase a $50 gift cert. I have the items I want in my cart, but when I click on the payment link, it only shows my PayPal as the payment method. I don't want that, I want to use the gift cert. But I see no place to select that.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2024 at 8:16 PM
Site Admin
It's been a while since I've used a gift certificate but if I remember correctly, in the right-hand column there is a place to put a code for a coupon and one for gift certificates. It then removes that amount from your total and you don't have to worry about payments if it's zero.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

RodS ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2024 at 12:35 PM

OK, got it! Thanks for the info, my friend!

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.