Fri, Aug 2, 11:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 31 8:13 pm)

Subject: Crossdresser?

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2023 at 12:20 PM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 4:05 PM

Does anyone know if EvilInnocence is still around? Their web site hasn't been updated since 2021. They still have a Black Friday banner up from 3 years ago. I want to buy licenses, but I'm kind of nervous that there might be no one manning the store.

Also wondering if there's any chance of a LF2 license.

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2023 at 2:03 PM

IIRC, I purchased licenses within the last year but the license for LF was purchased Renderosity.

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 29 December 2023 at 4:29 PM

I bought LF and LH licenses here at Rosity, but I was thinking of buying that pack of all available licenses. It says it has to be manually filled and might take awhile.

jimros ( ) posted Sat, 30 December 2023 at 4:19 PM

Purchased a licence from their web site late November (V4 Male),fast response

igohigh ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2024 at 5:59 PM

No LF2 license yet. I have been watching the website.
Crossdresser does more during the processes then the tutorials out there; not sure what or how but it converts morphs over great for compound movements and things such as 'open-close' on coats, vests, and shirts.
I do hope EvilInnocence finds time to add LF2, it has been an invaluable tool for many years now!

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2024 at 9:41 PM

I believe the licenses for La Femme and L'Homme were released here at the Renderosity Marketplace.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.