Fri, Oct 4, 9:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: My items not showing up at sale price on prime flash?

Adompha ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2024 at 4:05 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 9:48 AM

My prime flash items this month don't seem to have  been displayed at sale price on the prime flash page and on my store page. They are, however, on their respective store pages.  Just wandering if others are seeing the same, or if this is just a glitch on my machine.  Some other merchants seem to be having the same issue.

lauraguo ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2024 at 4:35 PM

Prime Flash (and Prime pricing info on product tiles in stores, What's New, etc) are only shown to Prime members. Both Prime and non-Prime members see the Prime price on Product store pages, as there's more room to display it.

Because I'm a Prime member, they show fine for me:vTGSiorCVOd8Uc5mw2FjiNIUlGHu2ST2zNxHyxZD.png

I totally understand your confusion though, and there's definitely a case to be made to show the Prime Flash and Prime pricing information for all users. It's something that I'll suggest to the team. 

Please let me know if this helps? Or if you have any other questions/concerns?

Thanks for reaching out,

Laura

Adompha ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2024 at 9:55 AM

That's odd. Did they do away with exclusive artists? And the minimum payout is now $60. I must have slept through this. I feel like Rip Van Winkle.

lauraguo ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2024 at 9:47 AM

Ah, yes. There was a fairly large vendor policy adjustment on December 1st that included the removal of exclusivity. Here's a link to the update announcement: https://www.renderosity.com/media_upload/16317. I believe it was emailed to vendors and posted in the forums. The $60 minimum payment was also changed sometime late last year, although I don't remember when.

There's also a new Vendor Resources section in the VCR: https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/vcr/vendor-resourcesIt has news that's relevant to vendors, as well as updated vendor policy info (for example, the brokering policy: https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/vcr/vendor-resources/policies/brokering-policy

Lots of changes, I know it can be quite jarring. Let me know if you have any questions about this, I'll do my best to answer. I'm a RR developer, so you likely would have better luck with a support ticket, as marketplace staff can see your ticket there.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.