Sat, Aug 3, 12:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 13

Welcome to the Poser 13 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, RedPhantom

(Last Updated: 2024 Aug 01 1:43 pm)

Subject: EZ Pose Dials LOCK UP with two or more Charaters in scene?

igohigh ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2024 at 10:15 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 12:37 AM

Poser 13.1.581
Windows 11 Home
Processor 13th Gen Intell
Ram 64GB
64-bit OS
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 w/ 57GB memory

ERC CrossTalk??
I think 'ERC' is the correct term: "Bend After" "Bend Before" "Twist After" "Twist Before" etc

My trouble is when using the M4 and V4 'Creature Creator' Long Tails in the same scene together.

1) I load V4 with V4Long Tail, pose. Then I add M4 with M4Long Tail
At this point I can pose the M4 tail with no trouble, but the moment I pose M4 himself, his Tail LOCKS UP! Can't use the "EZ Pose" dials at all, but I can use the individual tail segment dials.

Now, if I change V4's Tail then it Moves M4's tail (not equally but it moves out of pose)

I found the rbtwhiz "Millinium NULL" Character and tried it but I get the same result.
**Now one thing I tried was to load ONLY the V4 Tail and M4 Tail (no human characters) and I can pose them in the same scene just fine.

Trouble seems to be one Mike and Vicky are in the scene and one of Them are given a pose, then the Tail of the second character entered Locks Up...?

Is there a Fix or Work Around for this? Is this a bug?

I have searched the forums and I only find Old information dating back to Poser4 and everything says this bug was fixed by P5 or P6

(no I am not a new user, I have been using Poser since I think P2 or P3 - I have just not been around in a long time)

IGlkCmgRwj9qVlXuACPeILgqD8KMC41O3sCF7M9D.png

igohigh ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2024 at 11:14 PM

One other observation; When I first noticed the trouble was when I brought them both into a scene to test render.

1) Set up V4 & her tail
2) Brought in M4, posed the tail, then posed M4
3) Tried to adjust M4's tail: LOCKED ??

Then I turned away...when I looked back BOTH the tails were curled up like a pig's tail?!!?
Mike's was Locked, Vicky's I could pose but it was so curled I just hit Render because I was checking clothing and colors....
The Render came out with Vicky's tail in the original pose I set?? But back in the Pose Room it was still curled?!!?

It was late, I shut it all down and came back to it today...

Oh, and each tail if you are not familiar with them, have their own .obj file in their own separate folders (one in MilMan and one in MilWoman geometries folder)
And I did try re-naming some of the CR2 and even one of the tail .obj files, just trying to 'separate' them for Poser - no luck

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.