Mon, Sep 30, 1:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Anim8dtoon, RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:27 am)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: Poser 13 is loading textures over and over again

Offie56 ( ) posted Mon, 19 February 2024 at 2:46 PM ยท edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 1:22 PM

Hi there

maybe you can help me. I have been working with different versions of Poser for many years. Poser 13 has a problem for me that I did not know before. Poser 13 reloads all textures with every operation. After rendering, before rendering, when going back to Preview after rendering etc. I have set the cache correctly and also set the memory for the memory high....I don't know what to do. I have to wait and wait until Poser has re-read the textures. With every process. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Y-Phil ( ) posted Fri, 23 February 2024 at 2:06 PM

Hi

Have you submitted a ticket to the support?

๐’ซ๐’ฝ๐“Ž๐“

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ

๐Ÿ‘ฟย Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
๐Ÿ‘ฟย Mac Mini M2, Sonoma 14.6.1, 16GB, 500GB SSD
๐Ÿ‘ฟย Nas 10TB
๐Ÿ‘ฟย Poser 13 and soon 14ย โค๏ธ

Offie56 ( ) posted Sat, 24 February 2024 at 6:45 AM

No, good idea, so you think it's a bug?

Y-Phil ( ) posted Sat, 24 February 2024 at 12:07 PM

It shouldn't be a Poser bug, because many other users should have stumbled upon this weird effect, but I rather suspect something not necessarily wrong with your PC but rather not correctly supported by Poser. And the affected area is not necessarily easy to guess from the outside.
That's why I'm guessing the support will be more effective than we are at determining what's going on and at proposing a solution.

๐’ซ๐’ฝ๐“Ž๐“

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ

๐Ÿ‘ฟย Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
๐Ÿ‘ฟย Mac Mini M2, Sonoma 14.6.1, 16GB, 500GB SSD
๐Ÿ‘ฟย Nas 10TB
๐Ÿ‘ฟย Poser 13 and soon 14ย โค๏ธ

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.