Sat, Sep 28, 11:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 5:05 am)

Subject: A new year, a new pin-up, enter our 2024 Pin-Up Contest! 🌠

Deenamic ( ) posted Tue, 02 January 2024 at 3:05 PM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 9:15 AM
Forum Moderator

Since the 1890’s, the Pin-up has been an important part of art history. Do you enjoy creating the iconic Pin-up art made famous by the great Betty Grable, James Dean, and Marilyn Monroe? Submit your best Pin-up art. 

Submissions Open: Tuesday, January 2, 2024, 10:00 AM CST
Deadline / Voting Begins: Friday, February 23, 2024, 5:00 PM CST
Voting Closes: Friday, March 8, 2024, 12:00 PM CST
Winners Announced: Wednesday, March 13, 2024

ENTER NOW!

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

GGreen ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2024 at 6:32 AM · edited Mon, 05 February 2024 at 6:33 AM

Denesia, I enjoy seeing the submissions for the contests. I feel that there is more than ample time to complete and submit the entries. What bothers me though is that there is always someone that wants the deadline extended. I feel that is unfair to the people that are doing everything to get their submission in on time. In the real world if a person is given a deadline, they meet the deadline or they do not. No one should be waiting until the last minute to submit their entries. There are too many unavoidable issues, the one that comes to mind right now is Internet issues. Please encourage people to get their entry submitted before the stated deadline. Thank you.

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2024 at 6:46 AM
Site Admin

@GGreen I'll only extend a contest deadline if there has been a technical issue on our end. I haven't had to change the deadline for several years, and that was for the animation contest prior to the new contest build. I do get last second entries that cannot be processed in time, and again, they don't get extensions unless it was a technical issue on our side.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

GGreen ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2024 at 1:30 PM

So glad to here that. Thank you.

TexSin ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2024 at 7:19 PM

Am I missing something, I cannot see a way to submit entries. The enter here link just takes me to the contest rules. Is there a specific place to submit?

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2024 at 8:20 PM
Site Admin

@TexSin

The contest is over:

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

TexSin ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2024 at 10:34 PM
Wolfenshire posted at 8:20 PM Sun, 25 February 2024 - #4481950

@TexSin

The contest is over:

Ah, thanks, got the voting closing date mixed with the deadline.

FirstBastion ( ) posted Sat, 02 March 2024 at 5:54 AM
Online Now!

This may just be tired eyes, but where do we vote for the contest entries?  March 8 is the voting dealine.  

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 02 March 2024 at 6:43 AM
Site Admin

The staff is voting in this contest

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Buicidam ( ) posted Mon, 11 March 2024 at 3:26 AM

Thanks for the great opportunity to participate in this contest!

GGreen ( ) posted Tue, 12 March 2024 at 1:52 AM

Congratulations to all the winners.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.