Sat, Sep 28, 9:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 8:02 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: New recent contributions section on user profile pages

lauraguo ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2024 at 9:44 AM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 8:52 AM

Edit on March 18th: This update has been launched :) 

Hi all,

We have a change to the user profile page coming out early next week: we're adding a section that shows recently posted products, free stuff items, and gallery posts from that user in a tile format. Hopefully this is a more efficient use of space and easier to browse (as opposed to the vertical activity feed, which requires a lot of scrolling). 

Currently, here's what the user profile page looks like for RPublishing, for example:

https://www.renderosity.com/users/RPublishing 

L39uZMpwHRhKgryaECPYm1WhpOuxW1XD7nPRaVOi.png

Here's a preview of what it'll look like after the update:

iBsUov0upoJjZYr1Re57jEWvh5Vilm4S77ul74f9.png

The activity feed will remain below this new section.

For users who only post in one part of the site, you'll see two rows of recent contributions. For example, if you only post gallery items, people will see two rows of that, instead of one row for products, one for free stuff, etc.

Please feel free to let us know what you think!

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

I think that looks better.  It's much cleaner and a more efficient use of space.  I welcome the change.

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2024 at 10:35 AM · edited Thu, 14 March 2024 at 10:36 AM
Forum Moderator

I like this change a lot -- looks so much better!

lauraguo ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2024 at 10:36 AM · edited Thu, 14 March 2024 at 10:36 AM

Thanks for the feedback, glad you all think it looks better :)

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

Yes, that way makes it easier on the eyes and saves real estate.

RodS ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2024 at 5:18 PM

I like it! Much more convenient, and looks great! Two 👍👍!

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

lauraguo ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2024 at 9:58 AM

Thank you both for letting me know what you think, I appreciate it :)

Also, this update is now on the site! Please feel free to let me know about any issues you encounter.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.