Mon, Jul 8, 4:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 08 3:48 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Premier Releases

Rhia474 ( ) posted Thu, 09 May 2024 at 6:07 PM · edited Mon, 08 July 2024 at 3:32 AM

In 95 percent of the time, Premier releases are DAZ products. I thought we had a way to mark what our product preferences are in our settings, I went and checked it. Mine was still set to Poser. Yes, every. single. time. I go to the marketplace and I choose 'Poser Products', the first 4 things that show up are G9 products.  or other DAZ products. I have not gotten a Premier Release Poser product advertised in literal months. The supposed actual software this site's owner owns.

This is growing ridiculous. If our settings don't mean anything and you just want to push those products, why give us the illusion of a choice?

lauraguo ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2024 at 1:10 PM
Site Admin

Ah, I know what you're talking about. I'll let the team know about this, and we'll see what we can do. Thank you for your feedback, and please don't hesitate if you have any additional questions/feedback.

Rhia474 ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2024 at 1:34 PM

Thanks for being so courteous wherein was less so. I appreciate you.

lauraguo ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM
Site Admin

Hey, no worries, your frustration was very valid.

I've spoken with the team, and we'll put this issue in our issue tracker. I don't have any kind of timeline or specifics that I can provide, but it'll be noted and won't get lost. 

As always, let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and I'll do my best to answer them. Thanks again for letting us know about this.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.