Mon, Sep 30, 5:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Anim8dtoon, RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:27 am)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: lost production frame palette?

drawn ( ) posted Fri, 17 May 2024 at 3:35 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:28 AM

I looked at production frame palette and clicked away and now I cannot bring it forth again. I toggled it off and on and still cannot find it? help pls?

iQ9BIUJce6oq6S43FbeT4SbS6Hqi45VRZrxvP6Aq.png

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 17 May 2024 at 4:09 PM

There is no such palette called Production Frame Palette.  The palette you are referring to is the Preview Dimensions palette.  It is very unlikely that the palette completely disappears when it is open; it controls the Production Frame in the Preview Window, toggling it on and off (changing the window's aspect by undocking it).  If your Preview window is undocked, redock it again.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 17 May 2024 at 4:51 PM
Site Admin

It's likely that the pallet got hidden behind another pallet that is floating. Or it may have gotten pushed mostly off the screen. Look around the edges of your monitor. If you can't find it buried or tucked behind something else, you can reset your UI.

In one of your old screen shots, I do see a pallet hidden behind your scene

I don't know what that pallet is. but look back there for it. Also, I see you have some of your UI dots set. Try clicking on one of those to see if it helps.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

drawn ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

thanks guys, it turns out that what I actually seek is a something that says Undock all palettes, and I'd like to try that because sometimes I need to quickly float a palette and have to undock it first, which I find a nuisance...

drawn

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2024 at 1:07 PM
Site Admin

I don't think that's available. Most people have most pallets docked. There were issues with accidentally dragging pallets around and losing them or messing up the layout so they made it so you can't drag undock

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.