Sat, Jul 6, 2:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 02 7:11 am)

Subject: Writers Contest Winners

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Fri, 17 May 2024 at 5:42 PM · edited Fri, 05 July 2024 at 8:30 PM
Site Admin

Congratulations to our 2024 Writers Contest Winners!

We would like to thank all the members for entering their stories into our 2024 Writers Contest. You all help to make our contests exciting! Check out the winning stories for the contest below and on the contest page.

1st Place

Entry #33 by Eve R. Wild

2nd Place

Entry #21 by TerraMoore

3rd Place

Entry #32 by DisparateDreamer

4th Place

Entry #22 by TerraMoore

5th Place

Entry #37 by FeePC

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 17 May 2024 at 7:14 PM
Site Admin

Congratulations to the winners. There were a lot of great stories.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

GGreen ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2024 at 4:58 AM

Congratulations to the winners. I enjoyed all of the stories.

GGreen ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2024 at 5:34 AM

Congratulations to the winners. I enjoyed all of the stories that I read. I am a little puzzled though, were the images judged or where the actual stories judged.

Congratulations to our 2024 Writers Contest Winners!

We would like to thank all the members for entering their images into our 2024 Writers Contest. You all help to make our contests exciting! Check out the winning images for the contest below and on the contest page.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2024 at 6:52 AM
Site Admin

It was the stories that were judged. While there were some great images too, our focus was on the writing since this was a writing contest.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

APlusDesign ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Congrats everyone! These were all a fun read, great writing work everyone =D

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2024 at 2:28 PM
Site Admin

The stories were judged, not the images, but because 99% of our contests are images, I forgot to swap the word image out for stories on that standard winner's announcement template. Thanks for pointing out that typo. I've already updated the announcement.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

TerraMoore ( ) posted Sat, 18 May 2024 at 3:12 PM
Online Now!

Thank you very much! Congrats to the other winners; lots of fun stories to read :)

Eve R. Wild ( ) posted Fri, 24 May 2024 at 5:48 PM

Oh, wow! Thank you very much! Congratulations everyone. I enjoyed all the creative story telling. <3

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.