Mon, Jul 8, 4:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 08 3:48 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: window redraw glitch deleted stuff from my wishlist

ghostship2 ( ) posted Fri, 31 May 2024 at 7:18 PM · edited Sat, 06 July 2024 at 8:28 AM

So I had selected to look just at one vendor's stuff in my wishlist. I then wanted to look at what was on sale in my wishlist. As I clicked on the pop-down menue, it selected the delete all button which is under the pop-down menu then deleted all that vendor's stuff from my wishlist. not cool.

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

lauraguo ( ) posted Wed, 05 June 2024 at 2:35 PM
Site Admin

Oh dang, I'm sorry about that :( I've been looking into this so that we can prevent issues like this in the future. Unfortunately I'm not seeing the delete button under the dropdown menu. Would you be able to send us a quick screenshot? Only if you're willing, but it would help us in troubleshooting this issue.

Thank you for reporting this. Please let me know if you have any other questions/concerns.

Laura

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.