Mon, Jul 8, 1:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 06 7:06 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: WIP Zeppelin Hangar

Michael_C ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2024 at 11:58 AM · edited Mon, 08 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

My L-1 Zeppelin should be in the Marketplace in a few days.  Meanwhile I gen'd up a hangar for it, based on a number of historical photos.  Airships are big and by definition light and susceptible to the wind.  Many of the old photos show floating sheds or hangars that could be turned by tugs to allow the zeppelin easier entry.  Here are a couple of early renders

rbBS2wT0C7uXT7nY5y2RSqrL0BxBqcl2p2iTh1Tp.jpg

U2f4xC23IzszzmFH0B2C8hRlJ4fhhCxcZonMzaQj.png

My Store - My Gallery - My Freebies - My Web Site

RFreise ( ) posted Thu, 06 June 2024 at 4:24 PM

Nice

Michael_C ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 11:58 AM · edited Sat, 08 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Mostly textured.  Here's a DAZ Studio render.

GHaTCTaD2h4dIysqq6AHLNulLNmf7IZfhIF4oN5A.png

RFreise ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 1:52 PM

Looks good

Michael_C ( ) posted Wed, 12 June 2024 at 5:17 PM

Still working out some details.  Most of the photos I'm using as a guide float on pontoons, but there will be an option for a dry-land version.  Here's a DAZ Studio render of the dry-land shed.

fGbMlZJ3knUWPeYqmZAwSuZtrwsGDGVSCzsPBqN3.png

RFreise ( ) posted Wed, 12 June 2024 at 6:11 PM

Cool got the Zepplin waiting on the hanger

Michael_C ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2024 at 4:47 PM · edited Fri, 21 June 2024 at 4:47 PM
RFreise ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2024 at 5:04 PM

In the cart

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.